Medicals today

Elliott-Family

well another step closer, we have just been for our medicals in Nottingham, they were very friendly and all went well

Total cost for 2 adults and 1 child (11) so had x-ray was £642.00 that includes courier to Sydney

Fingers crossed that golden ticket shouldnt be to far away now - i think realistically we are looking at 6 weeks, so we shall see

Claire x

Guest zedster

We've got our medicals on Tuesday & Wednesday next week and once that's done it's just a waiting game. Starting to panic about the house not being sold yet though!

Total cost of medicals & 2 adult xrays = £548

We've got our medicals on Tuesday & Wednesday next week and once that's done it's just a waiting game. Starting to panic about the house not being sold yet though!

Goodluck Zedster!!

They are nothing to worry about....

Guest zedster
Goodluck Zedster!!

They are nothing to worry about....

That's good to know...not sure what to expect!

Guest zedster

Actually, while we're on the subject, You know the bit on the form that asks if you had any operations? Well, I had wisdom teeth removed in hospital a good few years ago now but can't remember when it was exactly (I've checked with my doctors & dentist but neither have it on record, or they just can't find it). On the form it asks for dates, what should I do with that? I kind of know roughly when it was but can't remember the month or date or anything like that.

Just read your post btw Yorshireclan and that all sounds pretty straightforward. The other thing I was wondering is how do they get a urine sample from a 4 month old baby?

Hi Zedster..

We didn't include all operations, hey if they aint got no records then noone would ever know!!

Regarding 4 month old...Well it was hard enough getting urine sample from a 5 yr old. lets just say i washed my hands throughly after..lol...Its a lickle test tube they give you!!!

Hiya

We are the same, wondering when to knock another £10k off house but really dont want too, but want to sell too, its headache material thats for sure.

Hi Guys

Just like to wish you all the best with your CO..

Hopefully wont be much longer for you now.

Thanks, just in the process of scanning yet more documents for them, its never ending lol

then just the dreaded 'selling the house' to get through, oh well what dont kill us makes us stronger

Claire

Actually, while we're on the subject, You know the bit on the form that asks if you had any operations? Well, I had wisdom teeth removed in hospital a good few years ago now but can't remember when it was exactly (I've checked with my doctors & dentist but neither have it on record, or they just can't find it). On the form it asks for dates, what should I do with that? I kind of know roughly when it was but can't remember the month or date or anything like that.

Just read your post btw Yorshireclan and that all sounds pretty straightforward. The other thing I was wondering is how do they get a urine sample from a 4 month old baby?

Hi Zedster had exactly the same thing as you. Just put down roughly when my wisdom teeth were extracted and also OH had his appendix removed when he was young he couldnt remember and neither could his mother. So we just put approx on it. Doctor didnt even mention it and our meds are showing as finalised.

Guest zedster
Hiya

We are the same, wondering when to knock another £10k off house but really dont want too, but want to sell too, its headache material thats for sure.

Total headache material! We've had 2 offers on our house but quite frankly they are a joke. We decided to put our house on the market fixed price so that there wouldn't be all the usual negotiating that goes with offers over (Scottish system). We priced it taking into consideration the current market (normally we would have got 10k more than we are asking for it) but still the stupidly cheeky offers keep coming.

It's all very disheartening especially since the houses in our street normally sell within 2 weeks and ours has been on the market since January! If we don't sell in time we can't go. Simple as that. We can't even rent it out because we need the money from the sale to go.

It's really not a bad house...quite nice in fact:confused:

Sorry for being such a chatterbox :chatterbox:

Guest zedster
Hi Zedster..

We didn't include all operations, hey if they aint got no records then noone would ever know!!

Regarding 4 month old...Well it was hard enough getting urine sample from a 5 yr old. lets just say i washed my hands throughly after..lol...Its a lickle test tube they give you!!!

HAHA! :biglaugh: My hubby has our 5 year old with him on wednesday hehehe!!!

Guest zedster
Hi Zedster had exactly the same thing as you. Just put down roughly when my wisdom teeth were extracted and also OH had his appendix removed when he was young he couldnt remember and neither could his mother. So we just put approx on it. Doctor didnt even mention it and our meds are showing as finalised.

Fab! I was considering printing all the form off again and re writing it out minus the wisdom teeth op (already written it on the form) but I might just leave it and put the approx time I think it was...surely it doesn't matter if it's out by a year?

Hi Zedster!

We had our done a month ago. I was a little concerned because Ive had quite a few operations in the last 8 years. Ive had 11. I only listed the tyoe of operation i had. and didnt go into detail. We went to Southampton Docs, and he just went yeah thats all fine no need to worry, and the fact I hadnt listed my wisdom teeth and more detail didnt bother him.

It was sooooooooo easy. If it isnt written down and he questions it he could request your medical notes from your doctor. But to be fair, its unlikely as then that eats into the money they have charged you. Since having it dont, I can see its just a quick easy money spinner for the docs.

I was well chuffed!

Good luck!

Guest zedster
Hi Zedster!

We had our done a month ago. I was a little concerned because Ive had quite a few operations in the last 8 years. Ive had 11. I only listed the tyoe of operation i had. and didnt go into detail. We went to Southampton Docs, and he just went yeah thats all fine no need to worry, and the fact I hadnt listed my wisdom teeth and more detail didnt bother him.

It was sooooooooo easy. If it isnt written down and he questions it he could request your medical notes from your doctor. But to be fair, its unlikely as then that eats into the money they have charged you. Since having it dont, I can see its just a quick easy money spinner for the docs.

I was well chuffed!

Good luck!

That's good to know :spinny:

Guest zedster

Well they're all done and dusted! Mark & Lexie had their medicals today and I had mine yesterday with Poppy. Just waiting on the pccs coming through the letterbox and then we're good to go!!! Oh! then we still have the small matter of selling the house...eek. Getting worried about that now...does the worrying never end?

Well they're all done and dusted! Mark & Lexie had their medicals today and I had mine yesterday with Poppy. Just waiting on the pccs coming through the letterbox and then we're good to go!!! Oh! then we still have the small matter of selling the house...eek. Getting worried about that now...does the worrying never end?

I think it gets worse lol, i now starting to worry about packing and shippers etc lol

more wine tonight i think

claire x

Archived