Dog training clubs

alimal

Does anyone know of any dog training clubs in the Perth area. We are hoping to get over to Oz next year. We will be bringing with us our two border collies (one only being 4 and a half weeks at the moment). I have been competing in obedience and flyball for over 20 years and would like to carry on with my hobbie when we get to Oz.

Thanks (Love this site) Ali

Thanks sunnyWA

Checked out the site - it seems just what I'm looking for. I know their obedience tests are a lot different over in Oz but I'm sure I'll be able to get my head round it and find it an interesting change.

Do you work a dog in trials? If yes, what dog have you got?

Many thank for your help - Ali

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hi Ali. Just wondered who you're flying your collies over with? We too have a blue merle collie and want him to come with us. Haven't looked anywhere yet as meds and P.C'sonly just gone to Sydney, so don't want to tempt fate!!! (Pessimist me!!!!)

If you also hear of any agility clubs int Perth, I'd be interested too.

Nicki

Guest Nicki Kefford

Ali, just found the website suggested to you and there's agilty there too.

Thanks in advance

Nicki

Guest SunnyWA

Dear Alimal

No I dont work with or train dogs. But do have a lovely Tenterfield Terrier(Minature). Her names is Spud (Matilda Tularay), she is as cute as a button.

Glad that the websites were of some help.

Cheers

Thanks for your help SunnyWA. Give Spud a cuddle from me.

Nicki. I haven't decided who to fly the dogs out with yet just contacting agents and getting quotes (we are in the very early stages). I put "dogs" in a search and found info from people who have already shipped thier dogs so you could try that. If your dog is due a booster explain that you are planning to take him to OZ as there is something in the booster that they are not suppose to have. (Something begining with L I think (derr).)

Good luck you dog lovers,

Ali

Archived