Anyone in bury,rochdale,middleton or surrounding areas

taffordbark

iF THERE IS ANYONE IN THESE AREAS THAT IS LEAVING IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS BUT HAS NOT SOLD OR LET THEIR HOUSE COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS WE ARE ABOUT TO COMPLETE ON OUR HOUSE SALE BUT ARE STILL WAITING FOR VISA CONFIRMATION,,SHORT LET OF 6- 8 WEEKS MAYBE LONGER REQUIRED PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP!

iF THERE IS ANYONE IN THESE AREAS THAT IS LEAVING IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS BUT HAS NOT SOLD OR LET THEIR HOUSE COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS WE ARE ABOUT TO COMPLETE ON OUR HOUSE SALE BUT ARE STILL WAITING FOR VISA CONFIRMATION,,SHORT LET OF 6- 8 WEEKS MAYBE LONGER REQUIRED PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP!

sorry Im in whitefield, wish i could help but we are not as lucky as you to be heading to oz just yet, what part of oz are you going to, Good luck.

Hi there we are in Ramsbottom, we are on a sponsered family 176 visa, god knows how long ours will take????? applied Oct 08, hopefully heading for the Gold Coast, looking at Upper Coomera area???

Hi we statrted our visa back in Aug 08, so you not far off me, what stage are you at now, i have been vetassess from the paper base up to the practical is passed up at accrington college 14th April, now on to the ss part, we hope to land in Brisbane then our sub is oxenford, that is not far from coomera. what trade are you in ? Im a carpenter.

good luck for you, you never no we may see you one day in oz

Passed my TRA last August, so really just waiting to have our medicals and police checks done?????? I am a Hairdresser by the way!! But we have been told that it wont be this year, so god only knows when it will be?? so we have decided to have another holiday in August as I cant stand all this waiting as your life is on hold, and after all lifes too short!!!

Heading back to Oldham early June; hubby got rellies in Ramsbottom. Currently in Maudsland, next to Oxenford and Coomera. You should love it here, it's great for families. Been here 19 months and enjoyed (most of) it!

Missing family and work a bit on the slow side, so are going home for a bit; may come back after Christmas, see what happens.

Good luck to you all,

Jo x

Archived