4 bed, Pacific Pines, with Pool and views to rent

immy21

We are breaking our lease early as we have bought a house so are looking to find a replacement tenant for our 4 bedroom house with a media room, ducted air con, covered deck, pool and stunning views to the mountains. Available unfurnished from 29th June. $490 per week

PM me for pics and further details

We love this house it could be perfect for you!

Regards

Andrew

Guest nfowley

That's a good price for that size of house! We are thinking of Pacific Pines but will not be in Oz until begining Aug. Can you send me pics anyway?

Guest matt edwards
we are breaking our lease early as we have bought a house so are looking to find a replacement tenant for our 4 bedroom house with a media room, ducted air con, covered deck, pool and stunning views to the mountains. Available unfurnished from 29th june. $490 per week

pm me for pics and further details

we love this house it could be perfect for you!

Regards

andrew

moving on 30 june 09

could you send me more info

and pics

We are breaking our lease early as we have bought a house so are looking to find a replacement tenant for our 4 bedroom house with a media room, ducted air con, covered deck, pool and stunning views to the mountains. Available unfurnished from 29th June. $490 per week

PM me for pics and further details

We love this house it could be perfect for you!

Regards

Andrew

How much longer to go on your lease? (ie how long do we need to be living there for?) OH is possibly coming out around then & we are struggling to find affordable short-term accomodation. You're a bit further from work than planned, but short term, it would be ok. Could you PM me more details if still available.

Thanks

Kath

Guest snow white

lol that was our rental when we first got here didnt realise you lived there

lesley x

Guest snow white

i kid you not we stayed there for 9 months it is a lovely big house and great views and decking area outside but im not looking for another rental lol im sure there will be a few takers though cant investment focus find someone for you?? couldnt believe it when you put the address on small world indeed where have you bought you staying in this area

all the best

lesley x

Hi Lesley we are staying in Pac Pines it has everything we need/ want in terms of location and comfort of living. We are moving up to the top of Hillary Circuit so am pleased about that!! stunning views up towards Coomera etc...

Guest snow white

god i remember it very well lol cant believe weve been here nearly 2 years good luck wiht the move

lesley x

How much longer to go on your lease? (ie how long do we need to be living there for?) OH is possibly coming out around then & we are struggling to find affordable short-term accomodation. You're a bit further from work than planned, but short term, it would be ok. Could you PM me more details if still available.

Thanks

Kath

thread went off track a bit with you reminiscing!!

could you possibly confirm length of lease?

ta

Kath

• 3 weeks later...

Archived