bringing the british weather with us/advice

Guest stevenl

Guest stevenl

I have been in adelaide now for 3 days now and i love it apart from the fact i have brought the rain with me. it has rained more in the last 24 hours than it has done in the last 3 months.

ok as i have just said i have been in the country now for 3 days and all you think you need to know you dont. for example prices of campervans, on the internet they are up at around 8 -10k but that is aload of bull. they around half that. and all u need to know when you get here just ask the aussies they ar such nice people and so willing to help. and notice boards are all over the place with people selling campervans or wanting to give people lifts places (share petrol) or people asking for lifts to places.

Also i will be on here as much as i can but i am on hols so not all the time. if you need any help just ask i will try and help as best i can cos i knew how hard it is to make the move and how stressfull it can be.

steven and nicola

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SO,DIZZY

Sorry you have got there and the weather is crap but at least you know what the worst of the weather is like...what part of oz are you in???

Guest Andy

Bloody English weather, test match in Durham today was a complete washout. Still we dont need to much practice to beat Aussies!:wink:

Bloody English weather, test match in Durham today was a complete washout. Still we dont need to much practice to beat Aussies!:wink:

You didn't practice last time...and got flogged 5 -nil:hug:

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest Andy
You didn't practice last time...and got flogged 5 -nil:hug:

Cheers, Bobj.

My post was tounge in cheek Bob, I think the way we have played for the past few months we could be in for another hiding off the Aussies, especially as they seem to have come through there bad patch.

Guest stevenl

well i did not mean to bring the weather with me, we decided to go all around oz so we went west first. but now i am about 300km of perth there is a severe weather warning which is no fun but we do get rocked to sleep by the winds at night.

• 2 weeks later...

English Weather

In deference to The Archbishop of Canterbury and The Royal Commission for Political Correctness, it was announced today that the local climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as 'English Weather.'

Rather than offend a sizable portion of the population, it will now be referred to as 'Muslim Weather.'

In other words - 'partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite.

Cheers, Bobj

Archived