Vetasses booking practical question

huggesy

Just wondering if someone could shed some light on the booking vetasses practical process.

My OH passed the paper side of it and we had the email advising this yesterday, but how do we go about booking the practical do you have to do it online or via form?

Im sure I am missing something very simple!:yes:

Hi, not sure if you have agent, we dont and we booked Vetassess on line straight after getting the pass email. Basically went to the Vetassess site, into Trade bit as OH is carpenter and followed the steps on screen to book his practical in London. Paid online and then they email you receipts, and more info for the day etc. All straight forward. Hope that helps ! Good luck. :)

Thats strange- I think we selected the venue first ( there was a choice of locations) , then selected the available date then paid after that. If there is a problem booking it you could always call them- they emailed me when we did the paper assessment to clarify something and after I replied, they replied again very quick so they seem very helpful. Good luck with it all.

Guest Midlanders

Hi

We are using an agent but vetessess sent us an email stating my Oh had passed his paperbased assessment to us instead of our agent link :- www.tradeassess.com.au, you should of also been given a users name and password

Once log into the account and input your user details you then pick the skills course, a venue i (dont know which order is first ) and then I believe all the dates come up and show if any spaces are available or not, once youv'e chosen then pay for the skills test finally.

Archived