New Australian Flight Search Site

Guest proud2beaussie

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi all,

For the last two years I have been working with an established name in the UK internet flight search business in getting an Australian version of the site up and running.

I can advise that the site is now live and offers a one stop shop for searching flights,holidays and hotels from Australia.

I don't wish to give them free advertising here so if anybody is interested send me a PM and I will provide the link.

Cheers

Guest ollie247

Yes I am interested as we are looking at moving back to the Uk from Melbourne in the next couple oif months so any help or savings would be grateful received.

Thanks

Guest proud2beaussie
Would also like to know the name of the site if possible.

Many Thanks

Have sent you a private message.

Hi all,

For the last two years I have been working with an established name in the UK internet flight search business in getting an Australian version of the site up and running.

I can advise that the site is now live and offers a one stop shop for searching flights,holidays and hotels from Australia.

I don't wish to give them free advertising here so if anybody is interested send me a PM and I will provide the link.

Cheers

mega impressed...as a "freelance" webby...the serious technical side of such sites always intrigues me !

PM me with details please.... web address etc

L.L.

Archived