passed vetassess - hooray!!

Diz

:smile: OH got his successful outcome for his practical plumbing assessment taken at Accrington last week - woohoo!! We started the whole process a year ago and were rejected twice by the TRA as a gas fitter. Fortunately OH does loads of plumbing work as well so we applied under the general plumbing through vetassess. Thanks to Ozzie who gave OH a ring last week before his practical and gave him some useful pointers. The day was nothing to worry about in the end but it doesn't stop you worrying! Good luck to everyone else waiting for results. :wink: Diz x

Guest Midlanders

Well done to your OH

My OH still waiting for his new results from his chippy skills assessment last week in Accrington.

Hopefully should hear something soon

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Congrats on passing your vetasses - the happy feeling is still with us from last week.

Good luck with the rest of your application.

Donna

Guest tlc05
:smile: OH got his successful outcome for his practical plumbing assessment taken at Accrington last week - woohoo!! We started the whole process a year ago and were rejected twice by the TRA as a gas fitter. Fortunately OH does loads of plumbing work as well so we applied under the general plumbing through vetassess. Thanks to Ozzie who gave OH a ring last week before his practical and gave him some useful pointers. The day was nothing to worry about in the end but it doesn't stop you worrying! Good luck to everyone else waiting for results. :wink: Diz x

Congratulations!!! Could you give a brief description of what it involved ie was it just the basics they wanted him to do or more in depth plumbing?

Congratulations!!! Could you give a brief description of what it involved ie was it just the basics they wanted him to do or more in depth plumbing?

wasn't too in depth - they just expected a broad knowledge range. You needed to know the basics on all the sections in the vetassess plumbing description for the general plumber. The technical interviews required you to give full descriptions of the processes - even the simple stuff like selecting the correct screws for a job and remembering to dig a trench before describing trenching! PM me if you need to chat through the day.:smile:

Guest chachaslides

hi there i was just wondering how u found out so quickly as i done my plumbing practical in accrington last week also but heard nothing! i cant even find anything on vetassess website either!

any help pleeeze cant wait any longer!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ozzieandlea

Hi there Diz,

Congratulations on your successful outcome. Have just got back from Perth so apologies for the delay in responding but pleased to see your result. glad I could help.told you not to worry. Good luck in the rest of your application.

Ozzie

Hi there Diz,

Congratulations on your successful outcome. Have just got back from Perth so apologies for the delay in responding but pleased to see your result. glad I could help.told you not to worry. Good luck in the rest of your application.

Ozzie

Hope you had a great trip - we went for our honeymoon in September last year and fell in love with it. We can't wait to get back there!:cute:

Archived