prison break on april 20th

Dawny

Guest KP Nuts

LOL Dawn, yes I believe you that the O/H wants to know...... LOL :biggrin:

You will be happy to hear yes we get Prision Break here, and yes it's upto date with the current series. :jiggy:

But in saying that, haven't seen any adverts yet for the new one.

KP Nuts

Guest slipshot

New one airs it's first espisode ( the final four, that's the lot...) in the USA on the 18th of this month (or maybe a day before or after) - so hopefully not too long too wait. But I suspect my torrent software will once again be called to action as I refuse to wait!

this is probably the most important question:chatterbox: on pio at the moment, is prison break in australia and is the new series about to air

(please note, the o/h asked this one!)

Hi Dawn

WOW how many series have there been???

Watched the first two on good old 5 and loved it, but like any decent program these days Sky always spoil the party!!!

I used to love Prison Break, but oh doesn't it just keep going on ....and on....... and one thing that drives me mad is - what happened to his tattoo's??? :huh:

According to my O/H He had the tattoo's removed at the beginning of the 4th series! By laser lol :goofy:

According to my O/H He had the tattoo's removed at the beginning of the 4th series! By laser lol

Ahh.....must have happened while I as snoozing :laugh: He's very yummy though :yes: tattoo's or not.

Archived