Financial Declaration - SA

dan77

Hi,

Whiling filling up the financial declaration form I am confused about value to be filled for NET VALUE OF PROPERTY/PROPERTIES.

I own a plot of land. Plot has been registered jointly in my and my brother's name.

Can i put the value of my share in the plot.

Guest The "legdes"

Yes - defo . Make sure its realistic though. The bank official or notiary isn't attesting to you having what you say you have - they are just witnessing your signature. Our bank did it for free. (HSBC)

Guest tigers08
Yes - defo . Make sure its realistic though. The bank official or notiary isn't attesting to you having what you say you have - they are just witnessing your signature. Our bank did it for free. (HSBC)

i had to stand up in a magistrates court and have my stat read out in court then the judge to sign it, bit nervy to be honest, lol charged me bloody 25 quid too.

Guest The "legdes"

Blimey - glad we didn't have to do that. What a nightmare - how long did that take to arrange ? I'd stick with your bank - quick, easy and free.

Guest tigers08
Blimey - glad we didn't have to do that. What a nightmare - how long did that take to arrange ? I'd stick with your bank - quick, easy and free.

bank woudnt do it, just rang up the court, went same day and when there was a break in court proceedings i just nipped in lol

Guest brandyslad

The Halifax did ours for free too. For net value I just took the amount I owed on mortgage still off the value of the house. I didn't get a valuation done, I just used the one we had done a few months before for remortgage and took 25% of the value. I was not asked any questions about the info I have by the Halifax.

we bank with abbey, and although we had a substantial amount they still wanted £10 and a two week wait, sod that, our agent told us to get it signed by a notary solicitor who charged us £70 for 20 mins work, i think we are all in the wrong job

Archived