true story

i need stimulation

last year me and 2 mates drove from sydney to gold coast for a holiday

after passing through port macquarie, we saw a hitch hiker on the road and offered him a lift

we noticed that he was holding onto his bag tightly, as if it would jump out of his hands and out of the window of the car, and my mate andy asked him what was in the bag

the guy replied "none of your ****in business"

we went silent for a few seconds thinking how odd, and then assumed he was joking and changed the subject, and then 1 hour later (still clutching the bag), i asked him what was in the bag

"none of your ****in business" he said, this time in an angry tone

i then stopped the car and told him to get out which he did, and then we snatched the bag off him and left him there and drove off

after a mile i stopped the car and then we took a look in the bag.......................................

Guest nikkichap
last year me and 2 mates drove from sydney to gold coast for a holiday

after passing through port macquarie, we saw a hitch hiker on the road and offered him a lift

we noticed that he was holding onto his bag tightly, as if it would jump out of his hands and out of the window of the car, and my mate andy asked him what was in the bag

the guy replied "none of your ****in business"

we went silent for a few seconds thinking how odd, and then assumed he was joking and changed the subject, and then 1 hour later (still clutching the bag), i asked him what was in the bag

"none of your ****in business" he said, this time in an angry tone

i then stopped the car and told him to get out which he did, and then we snatched the bag off him and left him there and drove off

after a mile i stopped the car and then we took a look in the bag.......................................

Very good, but i'm not going to ask the obvious question!!!:laugh:

Guest proud2beaussie

Seeing as though the OP has logged off perhaps we could make something up?

Any takers?

1 guess per person as to what was in the bag ,and the OP can be the judge of who wins,the next time he logs on.

Guest nikkichap
Seeing as though the OP has logged off perhaps we could make something up?

Any takers?

1 guess per person as to what was in the bag ,and the OP can be the judge of who wins,the next time he logs on.

I'm sure it's a joke and the answer is very obvious!:twitcy:

Guest proud2beaussie
I'm sure it's a joke and the answer is very obvious!:twitcy:

That's exactly why I was suggesting we carry on with the joke and make something up.

toothbrush, 2 pairs of pants, clean pair of socks toothpaste and a book 'how to win friends and influence people'.

I was one of the friends!!! We then turned car round and dumped 'i need stilulation ' off next to the hitch hiker. Th emost intresting storey on the round trip was when we............................................

Archived