refused 475 Visa?

briggs

Guest Tushar4oz

Yes, there are few cases of refusal & the reason is not following diac requirements & criteria

mainly due to ielts results not sending alongwith application.

Anybody please?

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Briggs

Please stop worrying! If a visa application is valid and the applicant meets all the criteria for it then the visa MUST be granted. The legislation says so.

Which criteria do you feel you might not be able to comply with? I suspect that there is no reason why an application from you should not succeed.

Hugs :hug:

Gill

xx

Guest awaiting
Yes, there are few cases of refusal & the reason is not following diac requirements & criteria

mainly due to ielts results not sending alongwith application.

:wacko:so scared. My agent just kept doing things in a messy way. So worried if he put my IELTS result in the application. Anyway, have received CO's letter asking for some docs, not mentioned IELTS at all. Does it mean it's definitely in the application?

Hi Briggs

Please stop worrying! If a visa application is valid and the applicant meets all the criteria for it then the visa MUST be granted. The legislation says so.

Which criteria do you feel you might not be able to comply with? I suspect that there is no reason why an application from you should not succeed.

Hugs :hug:

Gill

xx

Lol,i think briggs is just one of lifes flappers,god bless her,i was exactly the same!,never thought my visa would be granted in fact,i think she will stroll in from what ive read( not that im an expert),i hope she does,she reminds me of myself when i was going through all the immigration toffee. im sure with the likes of yourself around to help she will have a positive outcome gill.

Guest riddes01

We are still waiting the putcome of our application made on Feb 17th! We haven't heard if we have been allocated a CO yet and have no idea at all of the time scale. Its all very frustrating, we are thinking of putting our house on the market before we get the visa!!!!!- given that it will take ages to sell anyway! I am quite nervous about the whole thing but as everybody above is saying I am sure it will all be OK in the end - whenever the end is !

Cheers

Archived