Flights advice round world ticket?

Majestic

Hi,

want to fly to oz, perth for 2 weeks and then to zealand, christchurch for 2 weeks then back to uk. plan to go oct 09 ish. i have all sorts of quotes ranging from 2 grand to 7 grand , what can you please suggest to get a lower quote?

Thanks

Guest proud2beaussie

Depends by what you mean lower? How much are you prepared to spend? There are ways of constructing airfares that are quite complicated but which can reduce the cost but you need to

give me an upper limit of what you are prepared to spend for me to be able to give you a reasonable quote.

I can source fares with many airlines if you tell me what you want to spend.

I thought it would be possible to pay 1000 pounds. I was expecting to get a round the world type ticket. The trade off would possibly be off peak travel and not as much choice? I think i could get a ticket to oz, perth return for £650 ish and i was considering buying a flight in oz to go to christchurch, thinking that would be more cost effective?

Looks like it will just be a flight to oz.

ta

Guest proud2beaussie
I thought it would be possible to pay 1000 pounds. I was expecting to get a round the world type ticket. The trade off would possibly be off peak travel and not as much choice? I think i could get a ticket to oz, perth return for £650 ish and i was considering buying a flight in oz to go to christchurch, thinking that would be more cost effective?

Looks like it will just be a flight to oz.

ta

I doubt that you will get that sort of itinerary for less than about £1400.00 even on a RTW fare,but I'm happy to check out my contacts in the airlines and see what I can come up with although it's a bit more complicated as I'm an Australian travel agent and you would be departing from the UK,but I will see what I can do for you and get back to you by PM. Are you planning on departing from London?

Guest wispa23

Hey there!! Myself and my partner did uk - bangkok- oz-NZ-fiji - san fran for £1100 last year (think it was with Thomsons).... have you been to the travel agents???

Just like to thanks for help, especially Nigel.

I have now booked my flight to uk perth return (sorry Nigel i was in a rush, this weekend is best time for me to sort things)

I will be looking for me good advice from you folks soon, as all i know about Perth can be put on the back of a match box.

Thanks again

Archived