queensland regional state sponsor pls help

shazney64

:arghh:After spending years researching NSW, hubby is now off CSL list and we are thinking of Queensland for a regional 176 sponsor. Know nothing about Queensland. There is a huge list of postcodes given to you suggesting the regions.First have to find the names of each suburbs because they give you postcodes, then have to look at the individual suburbs to make a decsion. So

1) has anyone done research on the suburbs for regional state sponsor?

2) Which can you reccomend for a) Bricklayer b) families c) education d) things to do places to see.

Have looked on the Queensland forum but all naming suburbs and i dont know if the right postcode.

Thanks if anyone can help, driving me nuts starting all again sharon x

Guest moonlit_valley

Hi,

Regional is not 176, it's 475. There are not location restrictions on the 176.

Drew

Guest moonlit_valley

Hi,

Regional is not 176, it's 475. There are not location restrictions on the 176.

Drew

:arghh:After spending years researching NSW, hubby is now off CSL list and we are thinking of Queensland for a regional 176 sponsor. Know nothing about Queensland. There is a huge list of postcodes given to you suggesting the regions.First have to find the names of each suburbs because they give you postcodes, then have to look at the individual suburbs to make a decsion. So

1) has anyone done research on the suburbs for regional state sponsor?

2) Which can you reccomend for a) Bricklayer b) families c) education d) things to do places to see.

Have looked on the Queensland forum but all naming suburbs and i dont know if the right postcode.

Thanks if anyone can help, driving me nuts starting all again sharon x

Hi Sharon,

First thing for you to work out is whether the postcodes they have given you are just around Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast or the whole huge state of Qld.

Qld is massive so first work out what choices these post codes give you.

boo hoo im trying to work that out lol! But as you say so big!! I have invested three years looking at NSW, dont want to spend that time again. feel totally overwhelmed. Obv havnt even researched enough to get the visa option right! Thanks for that by the way.

Starting to think is this worth it.

well keep plodding away on my tiny laptop thanks for the tips

You can choose to live anywhere in Queensland I believe on the 176 SS....Its only if you go on the temporary visa 475 you have to live in certain areas

So 'Queensland is your Oyster' :cute:

I know its a daunting prospect starting all over looking at a new state, but it wont take long for you to get a rough idea of the areas you like the look of (She says after taking a year to finally find the 'right' area) :twitcy:

Seriously though, good luck, im sure you'll be fine....List what you would like out of an area, what you dont want...& im sure you'll be just fine

Archived