Mobile hairdresser pleeeeeeease!

lynnmarsh52

Hi,

I hope someone can help!!

My hair really needs a cut badly. Is there any young/trendy/fashionable hairdressers out there that can come and cut my hair for me???

I don't seem to be able to see any nice looking salons around here (no offence). I don't want a perm and colour for $5!!!

I'm very fussy where my hair is concerned!! My niece used to do it back in the UK for me, but I can't afford to fly her over every 6 weeks!!

Surely there's got to be at least 1 "with it" hairdresser out there that can make me look beautiful!! Well, as beautiful as I can be!!

Look forward to all you hairdressers out there fighting over who's going to cut my hair for me!!! lol

Lynn

xxxx

:hug:

Guest hartleys

Hey Lynn

I know what you mean, im getting my hair done on sat for the 1st time. Im pretty nervous as i have very tempremental hair! Ive chosen a salon at Rockingham city shopping centre. If only baldness was in fashion, good luck

Lisa x

If you could help rush my Visa Application Through I would help even do the first haircut for free :laugh::smile:

WJK

WA SS 13/03/09

Hi lynn

Im with you about my hair iv been asking the same question for a couple of wks now and iv found a mobile english hairdressser who was recommended by a new friend i can PM you her mobile no if you are interested she is doing me a cut and blow on Monday before I brave a colour .

Julia

Hi lynn

Im with you about my hair iv been asking the same question for a couple of wks now and iv found a mobile english hairdressser who was recommended by a new friend i can PM you her mobile no if you are interested she is doing me a cut and blow on Monday before I brave a colour .

Julia

oooh, yes please! What sort of age range is she, do you know? Not that I've got anything against "older" hairdressers, it's just that I've had quite a few disasters in the past with hairdressers that were not around my age group!!! Perhaps I might wait and see how you feel about it after Monday!! hehehe I think I will end up having a colour aswell. Whereabouts are you? Are you in the Mandurah area?

Thanx - Lynn x

Hi Lynn im in Somerly Clarkson so not far from you .I have met her and she has nice hair herself and a teenage family so I think she isnt a blue rinse girl if you know what I mean !She has done a couple of people who I have seen and they are young so I should be ok but I will let you know how it turns out I surpose hats are trendy around here!I will pm you here number no probs but I will defo let you know how myne turns out .

Julia

Guest jogrant3232

I am a WA registered Priniple Hairdresser currently working mobile but about to open a new salon in Mandurah, anyone PM there details if they want the best haidressers SOR

Guest shellynelly
Hey Lynn

I know what you mean, im getting my hair done on sat for the 1st time. Im pretty nervous as i have very tempremental hair! Ive chosen a salon at Rockingham city shopping centre. If only baldness was in fashion, good luck

Lisa x

hello Lisa

i noticed you are going to rockingham to have your haircut, is it the one in the shopping centre where you can take a number out of the machine and wait your turn,

if it is beware i went there the week vefore xmas and a young man cut my hair and o my god he nearly scalped me, it was like a mans cut, :arghh:i was horrified my hubby went mad and i wouldnt go out the house for a couple of weeks till it grew a bit,

it was a total mess,

i would also like to find a nice mobile hairdresser we are in halls head mandurah, there is me and my 2 daughters so would love to hear from any hairdressers

cheers :wink:

michelle x

Guest hartleys

Thanks for the warning but its not that salon its called volana and associates, will let you know

Lisa x

Hi Lynn well I bit the bullet and had my hair cut and its fine she did a good job im happy with it she is back in the morning to do my colour so keep your fingers crossed it turns out as well im sure it will i think you just get a feel for someone and lorrane is lovely just gone the big 40 so not quite an old dear yet !!! Would def give her a go im happy and im a bit picky to say the least esp when it comes to my hair

Julia

Hi everyone well after 7wks here i have had to have a hair cut and colour I found an english lady who lives nr Clarkson somewere she is mobile and she is very good Im not easy to please when it comes to my hair (like most of us ladys) but she did a really good job it didnt cost me anywere near what I used to pay in the UK so im even more happy she even did my sons whilst we chattered over a cuppa .Anyone looking for a hairdresser nor if you would like to have here no please pm me no probs

Julia

• 2 months later...
Guest mum4ever

Hi

Can you give me the details for the mobile hairdresser? Also do you know if they do children, my 3 year old son? I am in the Melville area.

Cheers

Guest cheney

Ladies, ladies, look no further can recomend the best hairdresser in WA. Her name is Mandy Cheshire, she used to own her own Salon in Hillary's but has now (lucky for us) moved down south and will come to your house. I can highly recomend her, she has done mine, my friends and my daughters, competitively priced, has up to date knowledge on styles and very educated on health health and colours/ She is living in Secret Harbour so Rockingham to Mandurah are really her areas.

Her mobile number is 0406487530

Archived