Who's going where and when

lynnes

Hi all

just thought I'd start a thread to find out who is going where in Australia, when and on what flight. You never know some of us could be on the same flight.

I'm Lynne (51), hubby Chirs (45) flying from Heathrow to Brisbane,Sunday June 7th at 21:35.

:jiggy:

This is a good idea! because i can change my flight if i find out some of the halfwits off PIO are on the same flight:wink:,nah,im only joshing,good idea

Hi Pablo, have you noticed on here lately we gone back to the old PIO there is more light hearted banter & a lot less have a go just to whined someone up replys. We have gone back to helping rather than putting someone down. PIO is in my opion one of the most constructive sites on the web for oz that can give both pints of view without upsetting most.

Guest 1010ozzy

:biggrin:Hi

We, hubby Nigel, myself Dawn and 2 teenagers Bex and Liam

fly from Heathrow to Brisbane on the 4th August, then on up to Townsville the next morning.

Our flight from Heathrow is 11.35hrs, we are flying with Royal Bruni.

The only downer is on the 18th August Bex and Liam head back to the UK!! they both have visa's as dependants 17 & 19, but Liam is adament he dosnt want to live in Australia and Bex wants to see how things go in the UK for another year then make her mind up, so they are just comming to validate their visa's this time then are going back to stay with Nan and Grandad.

So this going to be a strange adventure for us but we are determined to give it a go and not have regrets later in life for not trying.

Good Luck to everyone

Dawn and Nigel

Guest boomerangpommie

That's difficult, Dawn and Nigel, but I think everything always works out for the best in the end. Good luck with everything! x

Guest smc01

Leaving UK with Thai Airways on the 7th April at 12.30, arriving Phuket 9.15am 8th April, then heading back to Melbourne from Bangkok on the 6th May, flight time 12.15am!!

Guest Soph and Ju

We are planning on going to Melbourne at the end of April. Not booked our flights yet as cant decide which airline to go with! Cathay Pacific are much cheaper but only 20kg luggage, whereas Emirates can get 50kg luggage but flight times rnt so good with them. Any advice??

Guest AndyandYvonneD

hi

we fly out from manchester on 7th april to brisbane at 8.50pm with emirates

yvonne & andy x

Guest The Fletchers

Stephen (husband) flew out to Brisbane from Newcastle on Tuesday, the rest of us will follow at the end of July - can't wait as it's such a long time for us to be apart.

Linda

Archived