Any mobile uk trained hairdressers????

tazbear

Hi weve been here in the northern subs of Perth for a month now and my hair is getting to the stage of needing a colour and cut are there any mobile uk hairdressers in or around my area .Other wise any good hairdressers that anyone could recommend you know whats us girls are like with our hair .Also about how much are we talking for a good hairdresser I used to pay around the £60 mark back in the UK Any info will be a great help

Julia :jiggy:

Hi weve been here in the northern subs of Perth for a month now and my hair is getting to the stage of needing a colour and cut are there any mobile uk hairdressers in or around my area .Other wise any good hairdressers that anyone could recommend you know whats us girls are like with our hair .Also about how much are we talking for a good hairdresser I used to pay around the £60 mark back in the UK Any info will be a great help

Julia :jiggy:

I have been going to a guy called Andy for 2 years now, he is originally from the UK. He works from his home in Tapping, he used to work in a salon in Joondalup but has now gone out on his own. He has his spare room as a proper salon with a proper backwash and everything. He is fantastic and in the 4 years I have been here I have tried pretty much everywhere in the northern suburbs. andyfurniss@btopenworld.com is his email address. I would thoroughly recommend. I pay $60 for a cut and $160 for a cut and full head of foil highlights with a semi perm fill in colour.

Archived