Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'trained'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Working and Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Visitor Visas
    • Studying and Training Visas
    • Other Visas
    • Repealed and Closed Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Citizenship
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 8 results

  1. Permanent Australian Residency offered to CAT Trained Heavy Equipment Fitters / Mechanics – We pay migration fees, visa costs and relocation. If you are a CAT Trained Heavy Equipment Fitter / Mechanic in the UK or Ireland and are interested in working in or migrating to Australia then please email me with your details and your cv cat-jobs at cat-jobs.com There are currently 45 positions available, these are in various locations around Australia some are in Capital Cities and some are regional – the Permanent Australian Residency visa offered will be employer sponsored, either the RSMS or ENS depending on job location, this means you and your family will be Australian residents from day one in Australia, your obligation under this visa is to work for the employer for min two years. The salary offered is high, as these are mining related positions, the company will be paying all your migration fees, all medicals, all visa fees, air fares, is offering a relocation payment and the company will subsidise the cost of house rental for the first 12 months. This is a genuine opportunity to not only join a great team working for a very good employer, but to also get permanent residency for Australia for yourself and also your family. This is the first time I have used this forum to post a job, if I have made a mistake or breached any rules it is not intentional and please advise me if changes are required or my post is not appropriate. My team and I will be in the UK and Ireland in May to interview CAT fitters and talk to them and their families about relocating to Australia, feel free to come along and ask questions about relocating to Australia, this is not an Australian Expo, there is no charge, we are genuine Poms who live in Oz and have the chance to offer that opportunity to other suitably qualified people in the UK and Ireland, why not come and have a chat with us, we will be interviewing in Manchester, Reading, Dublin, Cardiff and Edinburgh in May, exact dates and venues will be published on the websites in around two weeks time. If you know anyone that works on CAT heavy equipment in the UK or Ireland that is interested in discussing living and working in Australia – please let them know, they will never have a better offer than this. Please PM for more information. Thanks Dennis Migrated from UK in 92 and still loving it
  2. Hi all We are coming over this year and OH really fancies the police force. Has anyone gone over and trained in this profession ? If so any pointers...
  3. My wife is a UK registered nurse; however trained in India and we have sent the application to AHPRA in the last month and received below letter from case office asking for additional documents. They have received now NMC verification and we managed to arrange for the evidence of adapataion competion (from NHS trust where completed adaptation) and also 'Pharmacology' unit (my school of nursing is sending me a letter confirming this). Only an issue is with my nursing council in India. I dispatched documents to India and my relative went to nursing council in India with verification form. But they refused to accept the application saying my registration with them was lasped in 2007 (that's true becoz I haven't renewed it after 2007 as I am here in UK since 2004). So if I want to verify and I need to renew it first and for that I need to be present in there office to prove that I am still exist. They have mentioned in the below email "A Certificate of Registration Status or Good Standing / Verification directly from Maharashtra Nursing Council INDIA" so they just want a letter from Indian nursing council confirming i have registered with them from 15 July 94 (first registeration date) to 30 March 2007 (registration renewed upto). But Indian Nursing council is not ready until my wife first do the renewal. We dont mind renewing it but don't know how much time it will take to first renew and then to send verifiaction. Would appreciate advice on this verificaion issue. Thanks and Regards, Mansawant Email received from case officer Dear XXXXX, We are in receipt of an Application for general registration (graduated or trained overseas) as Registered Nurse, Enrolled Nurse or Midwife. We recommend for you to refer to our web site Registration/Registration Process/Proof of Identity in relation to an applicant who is currently overseas. Please be advised the following documents are still outstanding to continue the processing of your application: - Clarification of your Transcript of Training as it appears a core unit ‘Pharmacology’ was not completed in your Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery. A letter from institution stating this unit was completed in your course is required - Certified copy of evidence completing an adaptation program before gaining registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council UK - A Certificate of Registration Status or Good Standing / Verification directly from Maharashtra Nursing Council INDIA - A Certificate of Registration Status or Good Standing / Verification directly from Nursing and Midwifery Council UNITED KINGDOM Please provide the required documentation within 30 days from the date of this email to allow the finalisation of the assessment of your application. If you fail to provide such documentation by this date it will be taken that you have withdrawn your application. The Board will consider written requests (email acceptable) for an extension to this timeframe that details the reason for requesting the extension, and a proposed date for meeting the requirement. Should you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us via email. Kind regards, XXXXXXXXX Registration Officer Phone | 1300 419 495 Email | XXXXXX@ahpra.gov.au Web | www.ahpra.gov.au Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency G.P.O. Box 9958 | Perth WA 6001 | www.ahpra.gov.au
  4. Hi, I am a traditional trained nurse and I am getting increasingly worried that APHRA will not register me to work in Australia! We have our 176 visa on my nurse registration and I am worried that I wont be able to work as an RN when I get there. I don t have a degree or a diploma.I quailfied in 96 but I took a 9 year break to stay at home with my kids so I have only 7 years working experience, I have worked as a charge nurse and CNM1 for the last year. Do ye think I have a chance? If I have to do my degree over in Oz will my quailification in Ireland be recognised or will I have to start form scratch? Any information would be great!
  5. Hi we are hoping to be in Perth by 2011 and my wife wants to become a nurse in Perth she has worked in caring homes for the last couple of years and wants to get a better job, What qualifactions do you need, how long does it take to become a nurse and where are the universities which train nurses all information would be welcome thanks Darren and Alison
  6. Position vacant: JCB trained field service mechanic wanted for busy JCB dealership in Queensland. Experience with JCB construction equipment essential.For interview Please send resume to service@conag.com.au
  7. Hi weve been here in the northern subs of Perth for a month now and my hair is getting to the stage of needing a colour and cut are there any mobile uk hairdressers in or around my area .Other wise any good hairdressers that anyone could recommend you know whats us girls are like with our hair .Also about how much are we talking for a good hairdresser I used to pay around the £60 mark back in the UK Any info will be a great help Julia :jiggy:
  8. Hi A bit of a strange question we are after a UU ( unilateral undertaking) being drawn up by a solicitor regarding a planning application on our house in the uk, we are in Perth and finding it hard to communicate with the solicitors in UK time difference etc..... Just wondered if anyone in oz has used a solicitor here they can recommend. Thanking you in advance. Regards, Marina.