176 sponsorship application ?

Hello All

We are one of many who have sent off our 175 application and have been told by our agent to go for the 176 state sponsorship can anyone tell me where i can print off all the information we need to apply as I know that once you start putting in your details you only have 2 hours to get it all done.

So I would like to hand write it first but when i had a look i could not print it off without typing it all in.

Sorry to be so dim.

Hope you can help as I am sure I will not be the only one in this situation.

Thanks once again for all your help.

Emma

Guest daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk

hi emma my agent told me the same sent me the forms to fill in hope this helps

kind regards

mike

Guest wiggly

Hey guys,

Our agent told us not to worry and it wasnt worth going for the change to state sponsorship now off the CSL, can i ask what points did your agent make as to why you should now change to the 176? Was it just a time factor or are there other issues.

Cheers

Guest daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk

hi wiggly mike here

we submited our visa in september 08 175 visa had meds done in september aswell so due to all the changes going on and the oz govement cutting down on visas due to the current global situation he told ue to go for the 176 visa sent ours on the 4th of march so hiope to he soon otherwise when september comes we will have to get meds done again. if you look on state sponsership site not sure of web address it will tell you what jobs states will sponcer you then you could ask your agent to apply for this if you wish. hope this helps

mike.

Hi All

Thanks for your replies.

Tim has a AQF lll in solid plastering and we are wanting to get sponsorship for western Australia.

The agent has said to go for sponsorship just in case they take it away completely but has also told us that we have to fill in the online application ourselves.

So I will give them a call tomorow to see if they can send me the forms.

Thanks once again.

Emma

Hi All

Sorry me again, got an email from agent and she said they have changed the online application so you can't print it off.

Has anyone got a copy of the Western Australia state sponsorship forms so we can plan what were are filling out before we start.

Would be really helpful if you could help us (agent really helpful NOT !!!!!!!!!)

Thanks for your time once again.

Emma :notworthy:

Hi Emma

Sorry don't have a copy of the forms, but the form our agent sent us asked us to provide education details, partners and dependants included on the application, friends or relatives living in australia, settlement info such as where we intend to live, why we chose that area, how we researched it, do we have evidence that Eammons skills are in demand in that region, employers contact details, financial status info such as how much do we estimate we will bring to WA with us, where will the funds come from, estimate the cost of relocation to WA, estimate the cost of living, how we researched the cost of living and are we able to sustain ourselves.

Hope that helps and good luck

Denise

Hi Emma

Sorry don't have a copy of the forms, but the form our agent sent us asked us to provide education details, partners and dependants included on the application, friends or relatives living in australia, settlement info such as where we intend to live, why we chose that area, how we researched it, do we have evidence that Eammons skills are in demand in that region, employers contact details, financial status info such as how much do we estimate we will bring to WA with us, where will the funds come from, estimate the cost of relocation to WA, estimate the cost of living, how we researched the cost of living and are we able to sustain ourselves.

Hope that helps and good luck

Denise

Hi Denise

Yes this does help thank you.

You got your sponsorship granted quickly, do you have family or a job to go to.

Thanks again for your help and time.

Emma

Guest mcleod275

Hi Emma

I have just set up a document with a screen dump of each page of the WA SSV. If you PM me your email address I can send this to you (have just this second sent it to someone else so you are not alone). The form really is quite easy and nothing to worry about.

Claire xx

Hi Denise

Yes this does help thank you.

You got your sponsorship granted quickly, do you have family or a job to go to.

Thanks again for your help and time.

Emma

Hi Emma

No worries. If I can help any further, just let me know. Our state sponsorship came through in about 3 weeks - I'm not sure what the timescale is now since the introduction of the CSL.

No - we do not have family or a job out there yet. There have been a lot of threads on here lately about the work situation not being too good especially for tradies, but things are pretty bad over here at the minute, so I'm remaining optimistic.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. Whereabouts in WA are you heading?

Denise x

Archived