Sydney Girly Friends

Guest melly1982

Guest Rachel83

Hi all

Just a quick note to everyone who's subscribed to this thread.

Since we've just had our first meet up and this thread is now getting a bit long, I thought it would be a good time to start a new thread (Sydney Girly Friends 2!) for us to organise our next meet up.

Hope everyone's enjoyed the weekend! :yes:

Rach xxx

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest melly1982

Hi Rachel,

How did the meet go? Wish I could have made it!!! :cry: Bit crap seeing as I was the one that started off the thread a few months ago and still haven't got any mates haha!

Let me know when you're planning on meeting again.

Mel

Hi all

Just a quick note to everyone who's subscribed to this thread.

Since we've just had our first meet up and this thread is now getting a bit long, I thought it would be a good time to start a new thread (Sydney Girly Friends 2!) for us to organise our next meet up.

Hope everyone's enjoyed the weekend! :yes:

Rach xxx

Guest Rachel83

Hi Mel

Yes it went great thanks, it was good to finally meet a few people! Not to worry that you couldn't make it, I'm sure you had a good day!

We're going to use the new thread that I've started to organise the next meet, we thought it would be good to start a fresh one that way it won't be confusing for any new people who want to come along.

Not sure when it's going to be yet, we thought we'd maybe try and make it a monthly thing, possibly the last Saturday of each month. But we'll see what's good for everyone.

Hope you had a good weekend :cute:

Rach x

Archived