Furniture wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mtcosby

Guest mtcosby

HI EVERYONE

WE HAVE JUST ARRIVED IN AUSTRALIA.. BALDIVIS PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA...

We havnt brought anything with us apart from our suitcases packed with ''winter clothes''!!!!! I know dont ask!! haah

Anyway is there anyone who is moving back to the UK in the very near future who has any furniture to sell or kitchen utencils towels beds even a clock (hehe)etc etc ..

If you are moving back and dont want to take any household goods with you please PM me and we could sort something out... we are a family of 4 and NEED everything....

We are also in desperate need of a car... we jsut need a run about ... we need it for work.

Please please anyone who could help us we very much appricate it.

And before you say I know there is an IKEA and papers like''THE QUOKER'', to get cheap things from... but I also think its a good idea to ask on here as everyone tries to help everyone...

Thank you xxxxxxxxx:jiggy:

Guest Guruju

Hi Guys

Welcome to Oz and in particular Baldivis - I am in Rockingham, not far from you.

Have you checked the Shed forum on this site as there are lots of things for sale on it - including my Jeep Grand Cherokee, lol.

The local newspapers have the garage sales that are on in the area - lots of stuff from people relocating at reasonable prices (Weekend Courier and The Sound Telegraph). For cars try carsales.com.au also on line is the trading post and the Quokka.

Are you stuck for anything urgently needed?

Cheers

Julia

Guest mtcosby

Hi Julia, Thanks for the info. At present we are renting a fully furnished house and we still have six months before we have to move. But we really need a car and we have only a small budget. However I will look at the car sale.com.

Thanks again.

mtcosby

Guest nikkichap

Shame we are not close to you as we are preparing to sell our 2 cars and some furnture including kettle, iron, beds, sofa etc. Good luck with the furniture hunt.:spinny:

Guest Guruju

HI - forgot to say that the main dealers are all along Patterson Rd in Rockingham (opposite Bunnings) they may have trade ins and there are smaller secondhand dealers along Dixon Rd just up from the Caltex Garage. May be worth a try if your budget is small?

Local (not the major ones) car hire places charge from about $20 per day if that helps out whilst you are looking for a vehicle.

Cheers

Julia

Guest snow white

garage sales or well worth a look you will be amazed at what people dont want sorry i cant help were on gold coast all the best though

lesley x

HI EVERYONE

WE HAVE JUST ARRIVED IN AUSTRALIA.. BALDIVIS PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA...

We havnt brought anything with us apart from our suitcases packed with ''winter clothes''!!!!! I know dont ask!! haah

Anyway is there anyone who is moving back to the UK in the very near future who has any furniture to sell or kitchen utencils towels beds even a clock (hehe)etc etc ..

If you are moving back and dont want to take any household goods with you please PM me and we could sort something out... we are a family of 4 and NEED everything....

We are also in desperate need of a car... we jsut need a run about ... we need it for work.

Please please anyone who could help us we very much appricate it.

And before you say I know there is an IKEA and papers like''THE QUOKER'', to get cheap things from... but I also think its a good idea to ask on here as everyone tries to help everyone...

Thank you xxxxxxxxx:jiggy:

hi there ...we just arrived on monday and we were actually on our way to get hire car when we spotted a car in someones drive for sale ....a bargain at $3000 will do us till we can get on our feet ...i have been hunting round for cheap stuff and there are a lot of charity shops like good sammys who sell household furniture [all professionally cleaned ] there is also reject shops where you can buy smaller household items ...ihave priced kettles toasters irons and microwaves and the cheapest are in big w followed close by k mart ...you can find things fairly cheap if you know where to go ...i got charged $6 for a birthday card in target and i could have got one for a dollar in the next shop :arghh:

mrs keily

Guest mtcosby

hi mrs keily

where abouts in perth you moved to? we in a place called baldivis, just outside of rockingham, weve been looking for a car and it sole destroying as we not got much money , a little less than wot you paid for , for your car.. oh well keep looking... we just been to '''reject shop'' and bought a kettle for $12 and toaster for $12, also a washing basket $3.50... hey every little helps hahah.. also we been buying from the cheap shops bits and bats like tea towels $1 each and cups same... we not even lookd at the ''big'' stuff we need yet as we still okey for few months.. but been told if ya have cash big stores like ''the good guys'' will do u deals.. good to know.. if you live in the area would love to meet up xxx pm me for tel and address if you fancy meeting up xx

Archived