Recommendations for Reccie

racht

Hi

We are coming over in May for a couple of weeks. Plan to spend about 4 nights at Margaret River for a holiday and the rest of the time investigating suburbs with a view to moving out next summer (2010).

Just wondered whether anyone has any recommendations as to where to stay. We have 2 young kids so a regular hotel room isnt really ideal as we need at least 2 bedrooms. Apartment style hotel suites would be ideal with hotel facilities, but open to suggestions.

Oh also, need hire car...any recommendations?

Thanks.

Rach:notworthy:

Can anyone tell me what the weather is likely to be like in May..will we be in jumpers and jeans or is it a little hotter, cant really make out from facts and figures as they are a bit vague! What is May usually like?

Maybe a jumper for the evening. Mays in the middle of Autumn. I would also bring jeans with you as it can get cool especially down Magaret river way.

Tim

Maybe a jumper for the evening. Mays in the middle of Autumn. I would also bring jeans with you as it can get cool especially down Magaret river way.

Tim

Be about same temp as uk in may , cold and wet for us brrr try holidaylettings.co.uk for a hol let we used them for our first month here.

Archived