Anyone moving to Oz and selling their car in UK?

hope2

Hi all

We're staying put in UK for a bit now as OH just got a job offer worth taking for a while..Is anyone near Herts/Beds/Bucks selling their car?? We dont need to buy one til job starts (roughly 6 weeks I guess)

Looking for a dependable car that is also big enough for family of four.

Cheers

Hi there,

Not sure what you're looking for or how much you want to spend but we are selling our BMW 320i sport 2004 for £7450. Its here if you fancy a look (the one at the top)Cheers

Lauren

Hi there,

Not sure what you're looking for or how much you want to spend but we are selling our BMW 320i sport 2004 for £7450. Its here if you fancy a look (the one at the top)Cheers

Lauren

Hi Lauren

Nice car :yes: but about twice what I could pay - thanks though!

Guest guest24485

Hi there, we are moving to OZ very soon and was just about to put our car on ebay. It's a Renault Megane Scenic on an 04 plate. Done 48000 miles with full service history. If you want you could send me an email address and I could forward some pictures for you to look at.

Cheers Steve

Guest angela sykes

hi all we go to OZ 8 weeks today,we put our car in the auto trader for £7500(astra 08 ,5000 miles on clock). we keep getting the most ridiculous offers for it. one guy rang yesterday offering £6000!!! the bloody cheek!!

ang xx

Hi, we plan to move very soon to Oz just awaiting visas and have a grey Suzuki Waggon R 55 plate to sell, 21500 on the clock, has a part service history and has been a fab car-big enough for me, hubby and two kiddies, very cheap tax and economical . Was thinking £3300 but am open to offers as it needs to be sold ! If any one want photos details ect just mail me

Ta

kris xx

• 1 month later...
Guest tigers08
Hi all

We're staying put in UK for a bit now as OH just got a job offer worth taking for a while..Is anyone near Herts/Beds/Bucks selling their car?? We dont need to buy one til job starts (roughly 6 weeks I guess)

Looking for a dependable car that is also big enough for family of four.

Cheers

hi we got a laguna sport x reg, £1150 if ur still looking . least it will keep bit of cash in ur pocket too. good family car.had it 6 years ,full service history

• 1 month later...
Guest Skippy647

Hi,

i'm moving to Oz in the next few weeks and i'm planning on putting my car on Ebay. It's a Renault Megane, 1.6 petrol. 02 plate. Done about 79000. MOT till next March, Tax till end of July.

Looking for about £950 for it? Let me know if interested.

Skippy

Archived