Any CHELSEA FC crazy people heading/already living on the Sunshine Coast!?

Guest JAMIEKERRIE

Guest JAMIEKERRIE

Hi there, some of you may remember me/or are corresponding with us already, we have been away from ex-pats for a while, as there has been loads going on (selling house/car/removals etc)...

Anyway, we are due to arrive on the Sunshine Coast on 3rd August and I was wondering if there is anybody out there heading in the same direction/already there, because as much as i'm sure we will love all things Aus, (both good and bad!) i still would like to watch the odd game on Foxtel etc with a beer+ like minded people!

Guest HeywoodMonkey

No Chelsea fan here mate since you stole a penalty against the best and most frustrated supporters in the world.

Manchester City

lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mickw

Hi

This is from a long suffering (until recent years!) Chelsea supporter. We are due to arrive on the Sunshine Coast on 3rd September. Would love to meet up for a beer and watch a few games with you.

Mick

Guest SAINTHURLOCK
Hi

This is from a long suffering (until recent years!) Chelsea supporter. We are due to arrive on the Sunshine Coast on 3rd September. Would love to meet up for a beer and watch a few games with you.

Mick

SAINTS IN SYDNEY IM AFRAID ,BUT JUST WANTED TO SEE MY NEW AVATAR AND THIS LOOKED AS GOOD A PLACE AS ANY TO DO IT :biggrin:

Guest mickw
SAINTS IN SYDNEY IM AFRAID ,BUT JUST WANTED TO SEE MY NEW AVATAR AND THIS LOOKED AS GOOD A PLACE AS ANY TO DO IT :biggrin:

Couldn't be outdone - what do you think of my new avatar!

Guest kelly

i was always west ham, hubby tottenham and our son is chelsea, but with the banter between son and hubby (son is 9 ) i had to side with son so he had someone to watch his team with and cheer them on with, i will always support west ham but i think i have become a chelsea fan as i now refer to them as us and we.(ie when are we playing,) an arsenal fan friend pointed this out to me the other day, my sister and brother in law are both liverpool, my poor mum never knows who to support when we all go round to watch footy. so my friend, we are heading in the vacinity and it really would be nice to watch chelsea with some like minded people for my son, he went on the tour at stamford bridge on sat and is still smilling:jiggy:

kelly

Guest koala12

Sorry......I'm in Sydney and a West Ham supporter (don't laugh!) and my OH is a Manchester United supporter - it's great keeping up with the English teams though on Foxtel......

Guest SAINTHURLOCK
Sorry......I'm in Sydney and a West Ham supporter (don't laugh!) and my OH is a Manchester United supporter - it's great keeping up with the English teams though on Foxtel......

Hi Koala,

having read a few of your threads i have been looking into East Botany as a place to live,I will be coming outwith my oh and 15month old boy in june,from the sounds of it east botany souunds ideal for the city commute and for beaches,prices look reasonable,any downsides,is it a safe place for mums and kids?is the transport into the cbd good

• 2 weeks later...

Archived