Melbourne drinks

Guest philpot

Guest philpot

Hello everyone,

we've just arrived in melbourne. Been here about 3 weeks now. Its a fantastic place but homesickness is starting to kick in now. Especially for my OH. Does anyone fancy a bit of a meet up soon, maybe in melbourne city for a good chat and some drinks?

Philpot

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Philpot where abouts in Melbourne are you? There is a group of women (ex Moving to Melbourne clients now friends) who meet up on a regular basis in the South East if your wife is interested in joining them drop me a pm and I can give you a few contacts. We would love to meet up but unfortunately my OH works us to hard and I don't get time off for good behaviour:cry:

Hi,

Been in oz for 6 weeks and just moved to Frankston area with hubby and 2 kids, 15 and 9.

We are out here on Student Visa, so hubby is at college and kids are at school. Missing friends and social life at home.

Sorry to butt in on your thread, but noticed there is a group of women who meet up on a regular basis in the South East area - any info would be great.

Cheers Nicola

Guest zoensim

hi, we are in mornington/mountmartha and been here about 7 weeks would love to join any meetings round and about ir possible as feeling a bit lonely now.

Guest rachelking

Hi

we're in Glen Waverley, been here about 7 weeks. We have a 2 year old, if anyone fancies meeting with kids or having a few drinks, then drop us a line.

Rach and Oli

Hi

we're in Glen Waverley, been here about 7 weeks. We have a 2 year old, if anyone fancies meeting with kids or having a few drinks, then drop us a line.

Rach and Oli

Hi Rach & Oli,

We are in Donvale & I am home with a 21 month old girl so I would love to meet up with you for a chat & maybe a trip to the park.

Cheers Jaq

Hi Rach & Oli,

We are in Donvale & I am home with a 21 month old girl so I would love to meet up with you for a chat & maybe a trip to the park.

Cheers Jaq

Hi,

We are not far - North Warrandyte.

Count us in for any meets.

Gary & Michelle

Guest Michele

Gosh, so many people have just arrived! We are so looking forward to meeting up with new people when we get to Melbourne, in fact it's the main reason why we want to move. I have found it very difficult to make friends here in Holland.

Have a great time everyone and we hope to be there soon.

Cheers,

Michele

Hi,

Been in oz for 6 weeks and just moved to Frankston area with hubby and 2 kids, 15 and 9.

We are out here on Student Visa, so hubby is at college and kids are at school. Missing friends and social life at home.

Sorry to butt in on your thread, but noticed there is a group of women who meet up on a regular basis in the South East area - any info would be great.

Cheers Nicola

have pm'd you Nicola

Hi,

Cheers Nicola

Just pm' d u Trisha

hi, we are in mornington/mountmartha and been here about 7 weeks would love to join any meetings round and about ir possible as feeling a bit lonely now.

just pm'd u Trisha

Guest the jones

Hi,

Family and i have been in melbourne (bayswater north) for 3 months now,less a month spent in NZ!!,would like to meet some friendly faces & interested in any meet ups in and around the area.

Cheers,

Craig,teija and eden.

Guest holly

hi just moved to melbourne 3 weeks ago on my own,missing everyoneback home (specialy family and o/h. would love to meet up with people..maybe labour day?

Guest smc01
Hi,

Family and i have been in melbourne (bayswater north) for 3 months now,less a month spent in NZ!!,would like to meet some friendly faces & interested in any meet ups in and around the area.

Cheers,

Craig,teija and eden.

I grew up in Bayswater North, in the Canterbury Gardens estate! Will be going back with my OH in May to live for a bit (with mum) before we get our own place - no kids, but could always catch up - am sure my OH will love to have some like minds about! Also, any questions on 'where to' in the area I'd be more than happy to help! :wubclub:

Guest philpot

Thanks everyone. Its really great to know there's so many people out there willing to help (especially Kate from Moving to Melbourne). Had a few nights out with some of you (you know who you are), which was great to help the homesickness.

If there's anyone else out there who's up for some drinks at any time just give us a shout. We're always here when alcohol is involved!!!!!!

Guest The Pom Queen
Thanks everyone. Its really great to know there's so many people out there willing to help (especially Kate from Moving to Melbourne). Had a few nights out with some of you (you know who you are), which was great to help the homesickness.

If there's anyone else out there who's up for some drinks at any time just give us a shout. We're always here when alcohol is involved!!!!!!

Your welcome:wubclub:

Archived