TRA Result

Taz2008

This evening I found out that we have been successful with the TRA process and wanted to say a big thank you to anyone who helped us with all the paperwork involved.

It was great having the support of others who had already been through the process and advice on informaton needed to pass successfully.

SO,:wubclub: THANKYOU VERY VERY MUCH XXX

This evening I found out that we have been successful with the TRA process and wanted to say a big thank you to anyone who helped us with all the paperwork involved.

It was great having the support of others who had already been through the process and advice on informaton needed to pass successfully.

SO,:wubclub: THANKYOU VERY VERY MUCH XXX

well as far as i can remember i didnt help you,but i just wanted to say...........WELL DONE!

Guest Burness2Oz

Well done, what trade?, when did they confirm receipt of your assessment? we are awaiting our reults so are eagerly waiting....nail biting!!!

Actually pablo, you did help me when i struggled with my avidavit / stat dec - SO thanks :hug:

LOL! worst memory in the world,doubt i was a lot of help,but glad i helped a bit anyway,like i say,made up for yer:biggrin:,and good luck with the rest of the application.

Well done, what trade?, when did they confirm receipt of your assessment? we are awaiting our reults so are eagerly waiting....nail biting!!!

My hubby is a plasterer and is on the Critical list and MODL list, however, our agent sent our paperwork on 22/01/09, then acknowledged by the TRA on the 28/01/09 and then finalised with result on their internet site on 09/02/09. It is the hardest thing waiting for the results, I do understand. :wacko:

Good luck, yours will be through very soon I am sure! What trade are you?

:wubclub:

Guest Burness2Oz

Hi,

Thanks for that we are a day behind you as a Vehicle Painter. The TRA site says today as the Finalised date but status is 'Awaiting Assessment'!! Not sure if ths is done or has further queries???

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for that we are a day behind you as a Vehicle Painter. The TRA site says today as the Finalised date but status is 'Awaiting Assessment'!! Not sure if ths is done or has further queries???

Thanks

Keep tracking it, sounds like you should get the result somtime today or tomorrow. Let me know how you get on! I have my fingers crossed for you!:yes:

Archived