sad but true

Jackboots

someone i work with .. her husband had a really bad stroke on wednesday, he was 49 on tues , and in a bad way, really is top fitness runs marathons , teaches pe at school .. etc

just goes to show you have to get out there and do things in life , as you never know what is around the corner do you ? live life .. sorry to be maudlin but these things give you a wake up call , as to what the priorit'y are don't they!

go grab those dreams before its to late , if you can xx

someone i work with .. her husband had a really bad stroke on wednesday, he was 49 on tues , and in a bad way, really is top fitness runs marathons , teaches pe at school .. etc

just goes to show you have to get out there and do things in life , as you never know what is around the corner do you ? live life .. sorry to be maudlin but these things give you a wake up call , as to what the priorit'y are don't they!

go grab those dreams before its to late , if you can xx

So sorry to hear about that! Life is short and we should make the most of it! Sending some positive vibes to him. Nic xx

We dont know what is around the corner and sometimes the ill turn out to be fitter than the fitest.

I agree with Dew [Andrews] Live life to the full. There is something special for each of us go out and find yours. x x x

Dew I hope you colleagues husband has a speedy recovery x x Sioux x x

Hello,

Sorry to hear your news and i hope he makes a full recovery. I know all about strokes as my Mum had a very bad one and a close friend had a minor one. It doesn't just effect older people or unfit people!!

Strokes are devastating and i will pray for him tonight,

Gail x

Guest harrison family

Oh god and there's me complaining about being snowed in, I am so sorry to hear that news.

Puts me in my place !

Sallie

thanks all, but i think thats what i meant by the thread we all get bogged down with silly things that really don't mean any thing in the bigger picture do they , i moan about things on a daily basis ... health and family thats what matters ! xx

Hello,

Sorry to hear your news and i hope he makes a full recovery. I know all about strokes as my Mum had a very bad one and a close friend had a minor one. It doesn't just effect older people or unfit people!!

Strokes are devastating and i will pray for him tonight,

Gail x

I completely agree, My sister suffered a stroke 18 mths ago only 47 yrs old, Sadly she passed away last year, So life really is too short!

Thinking of the family xx

I completely agree, My sister suffered a stroke 18 mths ago only 47 yrs old, Sadly she passed away last year, So life really is too short!

Thinking of the family xx

Thats awful Dawny, 47 is just to young! Best wishes to you and your family.:wubclub:

Thats awful Dawny, 47 is just to young! Best wishes to you and your family.:wubclub:

Thanks Andy, Still not really come to terms with it yet, She passed away in June, This is another reason why we have decided to take the plunge and go to Oz, Life is just too short and we feel we need something now to look forward too, And start a fresh. x

Guest WARDStoOZ
Thanks Andy, Still not really come to terms with it yet, She passed away in June, This is another reason why we have decided to take the plunge and go to Oz, Life is just too short and we feel we need something now to look forward too, And start a fresh. x

How awful Dawn, it's great to hear that you're starting a fresh and living life while you've got the chance,

Sending hugs... :hug::hug:

Dan xx

How awful Dawn, it's great to hear that you're starting a fresh and living life while you've got the chance,

Sending hugs... :hug::hug:

Dan xx

Thanks Dan, we first started talking about it before my sister was taken ill, Then i became her carer when she was sent home, so it all got put on hold, So i know she would say! "what you sat there for get ya back side in gear and do whats right for your family" So i guess thats exactly what were doing, Thanks for the hug x

Archived