Newbie Migration Agent Based in Ireland

Welshtone

Just to introduce myself - Originally from Wales, I migrated to Australia in 1985. I worked for the Department of Immigration in Perth from 1986 to 1996 before registering as a Migration Agent in January 1996. I came to live in Ireland in 2001 (my wife is from Ireland originally). My motivation for joining this Forum is purely to keep myself up-to-date with the ever-changing Migration Regulations and Policy and the fact that I enjoy solving problems or perceived problems.

Regards

Tony Coates

MARN 0635896

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Tony

Good to see you back on the forums again.

I reckon that once some of the older regulars on BE discover that Welshtony is back in circulation again and helping out with a rival concern, PiO will attract a whole load of new members who remember you from BE and will want to come and say Howdy to you themselves as well as having queries they hope yu can help with. You enjoyed immense personal popularity on BE, so I expect your Fan Club will be along any minute.

Not that I would dream of trying to poach any business from BE, of course.......

Cheers

Gill :wub:

Guest Scarletfever

Bloody Hell!!!!! Thats fighting talk...........and coming from a Jack as well!!

Seriously mate, the way we're playing at the moment, the Scarlets as well as country, leaves a lot to be desired. After we got totally stuffed by the Ospreys, I even went out and bought the Osprey shirt to lessen the ribbing I was going to take from my Jack 'Mates'

Good to have you onboard (even if you do come from over the Lougher Bridge)

Dan

Archived