PLEASE make me feel better !!!!!!!

The Butlers

HI ALL

Well don't know where to start

After waiting for pathway D to reopen we decided to go pathway E.

Went to see agents and told them Tim is a plasterer and roofer so they know from the start.

Tim paid £2000 for an AQF III in solid plastering and passed his TRA.

The visa appliction was going really well ! thought it was all do until another person from the agent looked at the file and decided it all had to be changed.:shocked:

I only rang to see if the bloody stat dec was ok NIGHTMARE or WHAT.

George's birth certificate had plasterer and roofer on it but I could not change it ( you can change you bloody sex but not your occupation !

The marriage certificate and tax forms have builder on them.

We have also tried to change them but no luck it has taken 3 months to do this :mad:

So got an email from the agent saying what do you want to do ???????????

Thought that was what we were paying them for.

Right so this is where you all come in to this moan (sorry) has any of you passed your 175 pr visa with anything different on your tax forms ect as I really am doubting if we will get it now and it is a flipping long wait not knowing.

Please help me sleep at night.

Emma and family x

Guest michelle in Havant

What a nightmare!!! Sorry I can't help, but sending you a big hug36_2_80.gif to cheer you up!!

I am sure Gill will be along in a bit with some good advice.

Hope you get it sorted!

michelle x

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Emma

What exactly is this Agent of yours fussing about? And what is s/he recommending that you ought to do?

Are you sure you have understood the Agent correctly?

Has s/he confirmed his/her concerns/advice in writing? If not, insist that s/he does so. It is not enough to expect a client to rely on a phone call alone.

The whole thing sounds garbled at the minute so I am not clear about what the problem is supposed to be?

Best wishes

Gill

Hi Emma

What exactly is this Agent of yours fussing about? And what is s/he recommending that you ought to do?

Are you sure you have understood the Agent correctly?

Has s/he confirmed his/her concerns/advice in writing? If not, insist that s/he does so. It is not enough to expect a client to rely on a phone call alone.

The whole thing sounds garbled at the minute so I am not clear about what the problem is supposed to be?

Best wishes

Gill

Hi Gill

It is a her, she is saying that they don't want General builders in Oz, so because Tim has put builder on his tax returns and on our marriage certifate they wont like it and may appel.

I did say to her what was the point in us spending £2000 on an AQF III in solid plastering if it makes no differents and she said but they will not be interested in that they want to know if you are plastering 20 hours a week.

which yes Tim is and he is now back working for the company that wrote all the paper work for the TRA so what the problem !

Please tell me she is wrong and that we have nothing to worry about.

We even have a fantatic letter from a man from silver trowel from Perth saying what a hard working family we are and that we would not be a burden to the Australian tax and that our children would grow up as hard working young men.

What more do they want !!!!!!

Thanks again for all you time and help it means so much :notworthy:

Emma and family

HI ALL

Well don't know where to start

After waiting for pathway D to reopen we decided to go pathway E.

Went to see agents and told them Tim is a plasterer and roofer so they know from the start.

Tim paid £2000 for an AQF III in solid plastering and passed his TRA.

The visa appliction was going really well ! thought it was all do until another person from the agent looked at the file and decided it all had to be changed.:shocked:

I only rang to see if the bloody stat dec was ok NIGHTMARE or WHAT.

George's birth certificate had plasterer and roofer on it but I could not change it ( you can change you bloody sex but not your occupation !

The marriage certificate and tax forms have builder on them.

We have also tried to change them but no luck it has taken 3 months to do this

So got an email from the agent saying what do you want to do ???????????

Thought that was what we were paying them for.

Right so this is where you all come in to this moan (sorry) has any of you passed your 175 pr visa with anything different on your tax forms ect as I really am doubting if we will get it now and it is a flipping long wait not knowing.

Please help me sleep at night.

Emma and family x

G'day mate,any help?

Trade Occupation List - SOL Trade Occupations - Australian Migration Requirements

Follow the prompts.

Australia Job Search and Australian Jobs : visit Immigration Australia

Personally, I would say that your "agent" needs taking down the back yard and....:realmad:

Just found another link that might help

http://www.ombudsman.gov.au/commonwealth/publish.nsf/content/complaints_caninvestigate

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived