Numbers for The Big South Meet, Please

Dawny

Hi there everyone,

Thanks to Ron and Chell who have found monkey bizness at tower park we are hopefull the south meet can go ahead, Good play area for the kids, and several food outlets are on offer, They would like an idea on numbers so that we may be able to get a small discount on childrens admission, the price includes all day entry,(price with no discount per child £5.99)

So please all those interested can you please answer the thread stating how many Adults and Children,

Many thanks Dawn, Ron & Chell:jiggy:

Guest michelle in Havant

Might of known I would be the first LOL!!!

2 Adults (1 if hubby has to work)

3 Angelic children (if I can drag the moody teenager along!)

michelle x

Might of known I would be the first LOL!!!

2 Adults (1 if hubby has to work)

3 Angelic children (if I can drag the moody teenager along!)

michelle x

You are first hun, because you are like me, need pio fix to start the day, and befor you know it, It's the school run!! lol:arghh:

We are up for it as long as the dates dont clash with important rugby fixtures :arghh:

Note for those with teenagers...the swimming may be a good option if they are too cool for the play area!

2 adults

2 boys (10 & 13)

Guest Ron & Chel

thanks johno1 i forgot to metion that there is also splashdown there for the older ones and not forgetting the cinema

Hope things go well at the bunfight..er...met n' greet

Cheers, Bobj.

Lol, Thanks Bobj, You are more than welcome to join us..

But i think its fair to say you are a few too many miles away,

saying that when we are in oz, My family and i are more than happy to gate crash one of your barbies..:smile:

Guest michelle in Havant

23_31_2.gif Just bumping the thread back to the top incase anyone has missed it and wants to come to the meet! It would be great to see you all and put some faces to the names!

michelle x

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guest michelle in Havant
Hey Michelle congrats just seen that you have your visa. What a great start to 2009!

Look forward to seeing you at the meet

Michelle

Thanks Michelle! (Thought I better quote your post or it might look like I am thanking myself!!!:biglaugh:).

How are you getting on with your crusade to get to oz?

michelle x

Thanks Michelle! (Thought I better quote your post or it might look like I am thanking myself!!!:biglaugh:).

How are you getting on with your crusade to get to oz?

michelle x

HI Michelle

Weve got ages to go yet probably another 18 mths. John is about to complete a AQF Management Diploma through RPL which should be complete in about a month, then once we get poss assessment we can apply. Problem is we really want Perth, so we are going to try for regional state sponsorship first if thats a no go then we will go to Bundaberg with my uncle sponsoring us.

Been seriously deciding since this time last year and went over to Perth in Nov which completly sealed the deal just dont know how i will be able to cope waiting for another couple of years. Want to be there now!

Where abouts are you going and have you sold etc ready to make the move?

Michelle

Hi every one, looking over the thread the last couple of days, Do we all agree the numbers for the south meet are complete!!!

If so maybe we now should think of a date,

How does saturday the 28th feb sound to everyone, It will be great to put faces to names at last xx

Hi every one, looking over the thread the last couple of days, Do we all agree the numbers for the south meet are complete!!!

If so maybe we now should think of a date,

How does saturday the 28th feb sound to everyone, It will be great to put faces to names at last xx

Hi Dawn

Think that should be ok for us will just check with John and confirm later today.

Thanks

Michelle:jiggy:

Guest michelle in Havant

Hi Dawn

28th Feb sounds great to me. We are leaving for oz on the 3rd March, so I should be organised by then!!!!!!:arghh:

It will be nice to meet you before we leave!

michelle x:hug:

Guest michelle in Havant
HI Michelle

Weve got ages to go yet probably another 18 mths. John is about to complete a AQF Management Diploma through RPL which should be complete in about a month, then once we get poss assessment we can apply. Problem is we really want Perth, so we are going to try for regional state sponsorship first if thats a no go then we will go to Bundaberg with my uncle sponsoring us.

Been seriously deciding since this time last year and went over to Perth in Nov which completly sealed the deal just dont know how i will be able to cope waiting for another couple of years. Want to be there now!

Where abouts are you going and have you sold etc ready to make the move?

Michelle

Hi Michelle

Limbo land is horrible isn't it!! You will get there eventually though. If we can do it believe me anyone can!!!!

We are going to Canberra on the 3rd March!!!!!!:arghh: So We will be able to fit in the meet before we go. I am really looking forward to it, it will be great to put faces to the names before I leave.

Hi Dawn

28th Feb sounds great to me. We are leaving for oz on the 3rd March, so I should be organised by then!!!!!!:arghh:

It will be nice to meet you before we leave!

Great news Michelle, pleased the date suits you, we will have to have a hello and a leaving party all on the same day!!!!

You planned this didn't you? x

Archived