what school year will the kids be in qld

hogan

hi every one

i am moving to gold coast, middle of this year, i have 3 children and would like to know what school year they would start in, i know its jan to jan (i think) there birthdays are 1 is 10 born june 1998 , 2nd is 8 born may 2000 and 3rd is 4 born june 2004.

can any one help

thank you:goofy:

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi! I'd like to understand the school years too so will be watching this carefully!

Lots of Luck with the move...!!!

Dan xx :smile:

hi every one

i am moving to gold coast, middle of this year, i have 3 children and would like to know what school year they would start in, i know its jan to jan (i think) there birthdays are 1 is 10 born june 1998 , 2nd is 8 born may 2000 and 3rd is 4 born june 2004.

can any one help

thank you:goofy:

Hi,

We are hoping to be on the gold coast by summer as well! My youngest son is in year 11 here and could leave school here come July. If we were to be in queensland by august he would be in year 11 again (much to his horror) and would have 6 months of year 11 to do.

There school year runs jan to jan so he would have to do 6 months of year 11 and then all of year 12 (it is compulsory to do year 12 in oz)

Year 12 (lower 6th here) doesnt necessarily have to be done at school you can complete it in a college but all the kids have to have completed year 12 studies.

hope this makes sense

val x:rolleyes:

Archived