I cannot attach my documents online, so emailing them - does this work?

Etienne

It might sound like a stupid question, but I have never been able to access the facility whereby I can attach my required documentation online to my 475 application with DIAC. But they clearly state that I can use email, "You are required to provide all evidence in support of the time of application requirements immediately. Please ensure the evidence required for lodgement of this application is attached online or scanned and emailed to adelaide.gsm.documents@immi.gov.au...", and that I should use references in the subject line as follows:

"Applicant: Joe Bloggs

Transaction Record Number: XXXXX123XX

Permission Request ID: 12121212121

Please ensure that these reference details are included as the first part of the subject line. "

I hav spent the past two evenings scanning documents and attaching them and emailing them. I do receive a confirmation, but I am just sceptical about what happens to them on the other side? How do they know that the skills assesment (for example) needs to be attached to that part of the application, or is this done manually by someone on Vegimite power :notworthy:

Archived