Employer nominated sponsorship

Waitingawhile

Just been reading book 5 and noticed that under the RSMS category it says visa can be cancelled if you leave employer before 2 years in the job but it doesnt say this in ENS category am I right in thinking that this doesnt apply then to the Employer nominated sponsorship route? Can anyone help me out here?.

Plus although i am going to be nominated by my employer which involves a small cost to them I will be paying all other visa relaed fees including application fee so i think if you are tied in for so long it it is bit of a cheek!:sad:

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi Rocki,

I stand to be corrected but I believe that if you wish to change employer within the two years then you have to apply for new sponsorship and new visa application.but I may well be wrong,there are others on PIO who will have a definite answer one way or another.

hth

N'oz

Guest PommieLady
I believe that if you wish to change employer within the two years then you have to apply for new sponsorship and new visa application.

I think you're correct.

Rocki,

you do realise that with sponsorship you are quiet likely to be in a job no one else wants :shocked: they usually have to prove that to get approval for sponsorship.

Are you able to go for a skilled permanent visa?

australian government scamming brits out of thousands daily

How do you work that out?? There is a minimum wage requirement for people on employer sponsored visas and surveys continually show that sponsored employees are getting a BETTER deal than many locals. Also, it it not necessarily a job that no-one wants - more often than not there aren't the people here with the right skills or experience. This whole thing is being driven by the fact that we have an aging population and consecutive governments over the last 30 years have not put enough emphasis into training locals in the required areas.

Guest Birdiesinoz
Just been reading book 5 and noticed that under the RSMS category it says visa can be cancelled if you leave employer before 2 years in the job but it doesnt say this in ENS category am I right in thinking that this doesnt apply then to the Employer nominated sponsorship route? Can anyone help me out here?.

Plus although i am going to be nominated by my employer which involves a small cost to them I will be paying all other visa relaed fees including application fee so i think if you are tied in for so long it it is bit of a cheek!:sad:

Hi Rocki

Under ENS the employer is required to offer the role as available for a minimum period of 3 years however if you leave, the visa cannot be cancelled. Cancellation only applies to RSMS.

Kind regards

Archived