Quality Furniture Package for Sale

Guest Phil8

Executive Furniture Package

I have a furniture package for a 3 bedroom property for sale. It has been used but is less than 12 months old. The package is currently in an apartment in South Yarra (which for those who don't know is the inner south east of Melbourne). I can arrange a viewing for anyone interested as the property is currently vacant. I have pictures available so you can see the style and condition. Anyone interested can email me and I will send you a detailed PDF file of what is included and pictures by return. I paid AU $25,500 for this package last January. I'm selling for AU $15,000 (approx 6,500 sterling) a saving of AU $10,500.

The apartment is also currently for sale and I would consider selling it completely furnished. The apartment is 3beds, 3 bath plus parking in Chambers Street, South Yarra. details are at my agents website. Kay&Burton Real Estate, Melbourne, Flinders, Brighton, Portsea, South Yarra, Victoria, Australia or I can email you the brochure.

I have a furniture package for a 3 bedroom property for sale. It has been used but is less than 12 months old. The package is currently in an apartment in South Yarra (which for those who don't know is the inner south east of Melbourne). I can arrange a viewing for anyone interested as the property is currently vacant. I have pictures available so you can see the style and condition. Anyone interested can email me and I will send you a detailed PDF file of what is included and pictures by return. I paid AU $25,500 for this package last January. I'm selling for AU $15,000 (approx 6,500 sterling) a saving of AU $10,500.

The apartment is also currently for sale and I would consider selling it completely furnished. The apartment is 3beds, 3 bath plus parking in Chambers Street, South Yarra. details are at my agents website. Kay&Burton Real Estate, Melbourne, Flinders, Brighton, Portsea, South Yarra, Victoria, Australia or I can email you the brochure.

Hi,

we are flying to Melbourne on 30 Dec & arriving on 1 Jan. I would be interested in seeing moe details of your furniture if you could e-mail me please.

I will pm you my e-mail.

Thanks Jacqui

Guest itskaren

Hi Phil

I am looking for a funrished property in that area to buy. Please can you send me the details? I am going to England on Saturday so if you can send it to me asap I would appreciate it. I am staying at the Crowne Plaza in Melbourne on Friday night (tomorrow)and will then be flying to the UK. Maybe I can have a look if it is not too much trouble?

Thanks

Guest itskaren

Sorry! Just looked on line. It's a bit out of our price range. Thanks anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived