GMTV at the beach?

half a dozen

Guest linziloo

Hi, I went to Cottesloe last year, I think it was the day before Xmas eve, we stood on the beach for hours, in the baking sun, right at the front but still never managed to get on the TV! (got very burned though!!)

Good luck if your going

All the best

Lindsey :emoticon-signxmas:

Well we are planning on going to cottesloe on christmas eve, stay over night and then spending christmas day on the beach too - BUT you wont be seeing me on TV thats for sure!! The sight of me in my bathers may put people off migrating!!

Emma

x

Hiya

Its was on GMTV this morning that all the details of where and when are on their website GMTV.com

Are you celebrating Christmas Down Under? Join GMTV in Sydney and Perth next week to pass on your Christmas messages to family back home

Tuesday 23rd December - SYDNEY – Macquaries Point, next to the Fleet Steps

We advise you get there half an hour before we go on air which is 4:30pm in Sydney and we'll be on air until 8:25pm (which is 5:30am to 9:25am GMT).

We'll be in an area called Fleet Steps North, adjacent to Mrs Macquarie's Point. It can be accessed by either walking through the Botanical Gardens towards Mrs Macquarie's Point, or by parking on Mrs Macquarie's Road, and walking down the Fleet Steps.

Wednesday 24th December - PERTH - Cottesloe Beach in "The Groyne" area of the beach

We advise you get there half an hour before we go on air which is 2:30pm in Sydney and we'll be on air until 6:25pm (which is 5:30am to 9:25am GMT).

Bring plenty of water, a sun cream and sunhats.

Claire

Guest Guest9973

The GMTV meet here in Adelaide was a shambles last year.Very ashamed of most of the people that turned up.Drunken,swearing,rude loud mouthed yobs:arghhxmas::arghhxmas:

Gave a very bad impression of Poms indeed.

The GMTV meet here in Adelaide was a shambles last year.Very ashamed of most of the people that turned up.Drunken,swearing,rude loud mouthed yobs:arghhxmas::arghhxmas:

If i remember right it was the same in Perth some silyy Welsh cow spoiled it for everyone pissed up puttin a welsh flag down every one was dissapointed , they let her know soft cow

Mally

Guest earlswood
The GMTV meet here in Adelaide was a shambles last year.Very ashamed of most of the people that turned up.Drunken,swearing,rude loud mouthed yobs:arghhxmas:

Yep, thats Poms in Oz for you.:laughxmas:

Guest Wilekaf

Glad your enjoying it... My family arrived on December 5th 2008 and we love it....We came from Solihull. We have settled in Palmyra after initially staying in Como.... All the very best for 2009 and with your new life

Archived