Excited. How much longer do you think?

BuddysMum

OH has applied for a spouse visa.

We posted the forms off on 8 November. He then had to re-submit some certificates as we fell at the correct signatory hurdle, and then had meds done last Monday, 8th December.

He emailed this morning to check whether the certs and medical stuff had arrived and this is the reply he has received.

"I did indeed receive your extra relationship evidence thank you very much.

I am in the process of assessing your medicals. I will advise if there are any further steps you must take."

I know I am just being impatient now, but does anyone reckon the decision will be made before Christmas?

:jiggy::jiggy:

OH has applied for a spouse visa.

We posted the forms off on 8 November. He then had to re-submit some certificates as we fell at the correct signatory hurdle, and then had meds done last Monday, 8th December.

He emailed this morning to check whether the certs and medical stuff had arrived and this is the reply he has received.

"I did indeed receive your extra relationship evidence thank you very much.

I am in the process of assessing your medicals. I will advise if there are any further steps you must take."

I know I am just being impatient now, but does anyone reckon the decision will be made before Christmas?

:jiggy::jiggy:

ours only took a matter of weeks after the meds,all seem to move very quick towards the end,good luck anyway

Archived