Hello, all my people!

Guest 0405delboy

Guest 0405delboy

Hello everyone,

0405delboy here, new to this. In my twenties, been back and forwards between London and Adelaide all my life. Dazed and confused. Be my friend!!!!!:wub:

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi and welcome to PomsinOz!!!

Adelaide surely is nicer to live in than London... isn't it? Depends what you like.

Dan :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest 0405delboy

:jiggy:Thanks for the welcomes. What a great bunch you all are. Adelaides been OK. Absolutely pissed down here the other day, which was great. Shops are crowded (by Adelaide standards anyway). Its beer O'clock for me!

Guest WARDStoOZ
:jiggy:Thanks for the welcomes. What a great bunch you all are. Adelaides been OK. Absolutely pissed down here the other day, which was great. Shops are crowded (by Adelaide standards anyway). Its beer O'clock for me!

I'm glad you like the rain lol it doesn't seem to do anything else here in the U.K. so most of us hate it!

Dan :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest 0405delboy

Hello, I do love the rain. Tis the driest state in the driest continent so its a good reason to crack open a beer. Most rain here is in the form of two minute showers before dawn. For it to bucket down for a whole day is quite a big deal.

Dont bring your brolly with ya! I cant even remember the last time I used one.:tonguexmas::tonguexmas:

Guest WARDStoOZ
Hello, I do love the rain. Tis the driest state in the driest continent so its a good reason to crack open a beer. Most rain here is in the form of two minute showers before dawn. For it to bucket down for a whole day is quite a big deal.

Dont bring your brolly with ya! I cant even remember the last time I used one.:tonguexmas:

LOL I wasn't planning to lol... two minute showers... sounds great compared to all these endless days of rain!!! Dan :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest chellemounfield@aol.com

Hi,

I am so jealous. :confusedxmas: We have just returned from a holiday in Adelaide (had to activate our visas) We loved it. What a lovely place and wow the people are so friendly, and genuine with it. We noticed how clean and tidy everywhere was too.

My brother and his family emmigrated in March so we stayed with them. They love it. Their two young children are thriving and they have said they would not move back to the UK. They live in Chandlers Hill. It is lovely. We took our two young boys to Mount Lofty, Cleland Wildlife Park, Glenelg, Adelaide City, it was great.

We are even more desperate to live there now we have had a taste of the life there!!!

We just cannot sell our house:arghhxmas: It has been on the market since August 07 and we have had one viewer!! I know there are so mayny people in the same boat and hope that we can all soon be living the life in Australia we want so much.

Good luck to everyone.

xxx

Hi,

I am so jealous. :confusedxmas: We have just returned from a holiday in Adelaide (had to activate our visas) We loved it. What a lovely place and wow the people are so friendly, and genuine with it. We noticed how clean and tidy everywhere was too.

My brother and his family emmigrated in March so we stayed with them. They love it. Their two young children are thriving and they have said they would not move back to the UK. They live in Chandlers Hill. It is lovely. We took our two young boys to Mount Lofty, Cleland Wildlife Park, Glenelg, Adelaide City, it was great.

We are even more desperate to live there now we have had a taste of the life there!!!

We just cannot sell our house:arghhxmas: It has been on the market since August 07 and we have had one viewer!! I know there are so mayny people in the same boat and hope that we can all soon be living the life in Australia we want so much.

Good luck to everyone.

xxx

So pleased you enjoyed your holiday to Adelaide, good luck with the house sale, fingers crossed the new year will hopefully bring more house buyers, thats my thoughts anyway. Have a fab Christmas and best wishes for 2009

Tania X

Welcome!

I think you must have sent us one of your two minute downpours before dawn - even though it is past dawn we have a big storm cell approaching. Just wish the rain would go on for longer though, we need a few days of steady downpour!

Guest Guest9973

Hiya Del

Seen you in Poms In Adelaide as well - welcome!!!

That rain the other week was fantastic wasn't it??

Dry as a bone again now.Did you see the huge thunderstorm come in over the bay on Sunday night?

We had a brilliant table at the Victory Hotel in Aldinga,it's a very elevated position so we had a grandstand view!:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest 0405delboy

Hello Tyke and Quoll,

Hope your both well. I absolutely love dark storm clouds and any hint of rain though most of the time its a false alarm. Were you here for last new years eve Tyke? What a shocker, the kids passed out under the air-con and there was a crap Beatles movie on. It was just ridiculously hot that we did'nt go anywhere. But this time we're focussed and ready. Put kids to bed early, wake them up and head to Semaphore with a coupla foldy chairs and a beer. What about you?

:coolxmas:

Guest WARDStoOZ
Hi,

I am so jealous. We have just returned from a holiday in Adelaide (had to activate our visas) We loved it. What a lovely place and wow the people are so friendly, and genuine with it. We noticed how clean and tidy everywhere was too.

Good luck to everyone.

xxx

Sorry to hear that! I really hope things will pick up in the New Year! Atleast you have the motivation behind you now so you will not feel beaten by the housing market... you will keep on going!

Dan xx :emoticon-signxmas:

Archived