jap cars

stevie ellis

Skylines?

My OH saw the new one the other day in Leicester. Couldn`t believe how massive it was. He`d love to have one in Oz. We`ve had 2 before. We had a goorgeous one we imported from Japan. Tiny mileage cos they`ve got no roads and tuned a treat. He still says to this day that I made him sell it. It`s not true! But we will have another one one day.

We couldn`t stop laughing when we saw all the tyre marks round EVERY little roundabout in Perth!!! Even my 5 year old son screamed `skyline` 5 times a day while we were driving around.

Also made us laugh when you see some old chunky v8 rumbling and thumping away at the lights, to then see the feeble old geezer driving! Fair play.!!!

Hi, is there many jap cars out in Queensland like evos and scoobys ? How easy is it to import from japan to oz and how much is it? Does any one know some good tuners in the jap seen in Queens land? It cant be all V 8s is it . Thanks any info would be great ,

Stevie.:coolxmas:

Personal experience I find the jap cars rust in this environment faster than european cars, especially near the coast with salt & high humidity. Maybe that is the reason there are so many mercs & volvo's in Brisbane

Skylines?

My OH saw the new one the other day in Leicester. Couldn`t believe how massive it was. He`d love to have one in Oz. We`ve had 2 before. We had a goorgeous one we imported from Japan. Tiny mileage cos they`ve got no roads and tuned a treat. He still says to this day that I made him sell it. It`s not true! But we will have another one one day.

We couldn`t stop laughing when we saw all the tyre marks round EVERY little roundabout in Perth!!! Even my 5 year old son screamed `skyline` 5 times a day while we were driving around.

Also made us laugh when you see some old chunky v8 rumbling and thumping away at the lights, to then see the feeble old geezer driving! Fair play.!!!

I've had a couple of skylines, had an R32 gtr and a r32 gtst, the gtr is still the most fun car i've ever owned but it cost me a fortune to look after and i ended up over revving it and spinning a shell.

Did you ever used to go on any of the uk skyline forums?

I've had a couple of skylines, had an R32 gtr and a r32 gtst, the gtr is still the most fun car i've ever owned but it cost me a fortune to look after and i ended up over revving it and spinning a shell.

Did you ever used to go on any of the uk skyline forums?

He used to go to Silverstone (private event) and an airfield near Oxford. Do you know Andy from Sumo? and Tigger from GTR forums? He had the whole Nissan range -200, 300 and Sylines!!!

Archived