Playgroups

Guest andynsaz

Guest andynsaz

Hi,

I'm trying to reseach playgroups for when we move to Brisbane, in less than 2 weeks! My son is 2 and a half. He goes to a playgroup here, three mornings a week, where I don't stay with him. Do they have these playgroups in Brisbane and also ones where mums or dads can stay with them? We have Surestart centres here which are brilliant, wondering if Austrialia have something similar?

Thanks

Sarah

Hi ,what area of brisbane are you looking at ?

Our local weekly paper advertises all the playgroups, i only know of full day care or the ones where you stay. Here we have free playgroup 3 mornings a week in the local park, they even provide a lovely fruit platter for mums and kids! The local primary also has a playgroup one morning a week that costs a $1.00 ! Have a look a playgroup on line ,think the web addy may be www.playgroupaustralia.com.au , they will also fund you to set your own up if there isnt one in your local , this would be a great way of meeting people too.

Hope This Helps

Cal x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Paul EDGE
Hi,

I'm trying to reseach playgroups for when we move to Brisbane, in less than 2 weeks! My son is 2 and a half. He goes to a playgroup here, three mornings a week, where I don't stay with him. Do they have these playgroups in Brisbane and also ones where mums or dads can stay with them? We have Surestart centres here which are brilliant, wondering if Austrialia have something similar?

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Try this link Sunkids Children Centres | developed by Build9 Webdesign 2008. my daughter works for them on the Gold Coast and she loves it.

Cheers Paul

Archived