Guest downunder.welcome.melb

Guest downunder.welcome.melb

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd introduce myself! I'm Amanda from Downunder Welcome Melbourne.

I was born in country Victoria, and have lived in and around Melbourne all of my life.

I love Melbourne’s culture – there’s nothing I enjoy more than a day at the National Gallery followed by a wander through our botanic gardens and a good coffee. Having a background in real estate and customer service, I am uniquely placed to assist in all of your needs in coming to a new city.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... about my wonderful city, where to live, sightseeing, renting a home, where to eat... anything you like!

Looking forward to seeing you Downunder one day,

Amanda :smile:

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi there and a huge welcome to PomsinOz - it's a great site!!!

I'm sure you'll be a highly valuable source of information for those moving to Victoria and other places in Australia on this site...!!!

Dan xx

Guest earlswood
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd introduce myself! I'm Amanda from Downunder Welcome Melbourne.

I was born in country Victoria, and have lived in and around Melbourne all of my life.

I love Melbourne’s culture – there’s nothing I enjoy more than a day at the National Gallery followed by a wander through our botanic gardens and a good coffee. Having a background in real estate and customer service, I am uniquely placed to assist in all of your needs in coming to a new city.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... about my wonderful city, where to live, sightseeing, renting a home, where to eat... anything you like!

Looking forward to seeing you Downunder one day,

Amanda :smile:

Real estate, thats handy for people going to Oz Amanda :idea:

Guest earlswood
Awww, you guys are so nice! Thanks to everyone that's welcomed me!

Amanda

Hows the rental buisness going amanda..:cutexmas:

Archived