We too are gone in 7 days!!!

Guest *KAY TEE*

Guest *KAY TEE*

HI ALL,

WELL WE HAD OUR LEAVING DOO LAST NIGHT, AND IT WAS FAB. WILL REALLY MISS EVERYONE A FEW TEARS :cry: BUT LOADS OF LAUGHS. :laugh:

A***BIG*** THANKYOU TO EVERYONE ON PIO WHO GAVE US LOADS OF USEFUL ADVICE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN Soooo MUCH HARDER WITHOUT YOU LOT.

WELL, WE FLY OUT FROM HEATHROW ON SATURDAY NIGHT AND AFTER A BRIEF STOPOVER IN KOREA WE WILL BE LANDING IN MELBOURNE ON 11TH DEC....JUST HOPE WE HAVE A HOUSE BY THEN, SAYING THAT IV HEARD THE PARKS ARE GREAT SO THE BENCHES ARE ALWAYS AN OPTION..LOL WHEN WE GET ON OUR FEET ILL COME BACK ON HERE TO LET YOU KNOW HOW WE'VE GOT ON, AND MAYBES BE IN A POSITION TO HELP SOME NEWBIES OUT.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE LOADZ A HUGS ANG XX MmmWaaa x

Hi, Glad your leaving party went well, we wasnt going to have one but have 70 people coming to our place on Saturday night - well whats that if it's not now turned into a party :biglaugh: Oh well go with the flow lol

Have a safe journey and enjoy your new life down under and dont forget to post once settled x

Guest *KAY TEE*

YES!! we are really excited but after our get together last night a little bit sad to be leaving everyone behind, Iv got to keep telling myself that the party was a farewell party and that I wouldnt normally get together with everyone like that....its not real, if that makes sense to everyone.

On the bright side.......Cant wait to see Korea Iv heard the shopping is brilliant and then onto Oz to start our new lives, cant be bad and the amount of people who came up to me last night and said they wish they were going, need I say more, its an opportunity of a lifetime, and lifes way too short to waste pondering on doubts. I can honestly say now though that I dont have any, Iv passed that fase, and Im still really really excited at the prospect of spending christmas in Oz.

I know what you mean Kdal about how things quickly turn into a party, we were just going to have a few farewll drinks in my hubbys uncle pub, but with the amount of people who said that they were coming I didnt dare not put on a spread..lol. so it ended up being a party and Im so glad it did. Thanks for taking the time to reply guys. Ang xx

Guest *KAY TEE*
have a great flight and a great life in oz!

Hi Neilo, the THANKS button under your caption doesnt seem to be there. :unsure: But Thankyou for replying to me, Im dreading the flight, thats the bit Im not looking forward to..lol.. Ang xx

Guest tony and sheena

Good luck Ang, I didn't realise you were at that stage already. Seven days will fly by, enjoy!

Best wishes,

Sheena

Guest *KAY TEE*
z49319a268076e.gif

Thanks everyone for all of your lovely replies, the last couple of weeks have gone by very fast as Im sure this week will go even faster. Im sure we' ll have a brill time in Korea and hopefully an even better one in Oz. Ang xx

Dawny you mad moo, are you a secret Crown Relocations Agent..sending out sublimanol messages...LMAO. Only you could post a reply with out saying a word. Still luvs ya though..lol..Ang :laugh:

Thanks everyone for all of your lovely replies, the last couple of weeks have gone by very fast as Im sure this week will go even faster. Im sure we' ll have a brill time in Korea and hopefully an even better one in Oz. Ang xx

Dawny you mad moo, are you a secret Crown Relocations Agent..sending out sublimanol messages...LMAO. Only you could post a reply with out saying a word. Still luvs ya though..lol..Ang :laugh:

Didn't say i was going to treat you special like lol, There was a pickie there for you earlier, it obviously had enough of hanging around waiting for you to log on hun, will pm you later,

Luv Dawny xxx :hug:

Guest *KAY TEE*
Didn't say i was going to treat you special like lol, There was a pickie there for you earlier, it obviously had enough of hanging around waiting for you to log on hun, will pm you later,

Luv Dawny xxx :hug:

OK who's nicked me piccie, ..lol.. I try to get on here as much as I can but we're living like squatters at the minute..lol..,:idea: think I'll change my user name to Swampy. Ang xx

Guest WARDStoOZ

Lots of Luck Ang... can't believe it's only 7 days to go now...!!!

Glad you had a great leaving party...!

I'll speak to you in the next few days,

Dan xx

Guest *KAY TEE*

Thanks guys, yeh the leaving doo was wicked got a chance to catch up with everyone, now Im ready for the next bit. Thanks again everyone for all of the advice Iv had on here, hope I get the chance to return the favour, when I find out what its like on the other side of the coin. Ang xx

Ill catch up with u before I leave Dan Ang xx

Guest sean,marie & gang

Good luck, Good flights, Good life in Oz!!!! Wont be long behind you Ang, fingers crossed....................All our love and luck too you and your family

Marie Sean and Gang xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest *KAY TEE*
Good luck, Good flights, Good life in Oz!!!! Wont be long behind you Ang, fingers crossed....................All our love and luck too you and your family

Marie Sean and Gang xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks guys, for your best wishes, :hug: I hope your journey goes well, and you have a fab time on the Gold coast. All the best......Ang xx

Guest *KAY TEE*
Good luck with everything guys and dont forget to update us when you arrive

Cal x

Hiya, thanks Cal, I will defo. update you all, I wont be able to help myself..lol.. Ang xx

Guest *KAY TEE*

Thanks guys, Im really not looking forward to the flight but I just keep telling myself thats the bit you have to get through to get to the good bit. So here's hoping. Thanks again Ang x

Archived