gold coast meet up

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya

Count us in, we are April and Richard, Bobbie 18 Carrie 17 and 13 year old Brad.

Pacific Point is supposed to be nice, not been yet son not sure if it is suitable so let me know what you think.

April xx

hello everyone

anyone on the gold coast up for a meet up ? been ages since the last meet up ??? maybe dec 7 th ?? maybe somewere close to water or pool so kids can have a swim ect ,if anyone intrested name a place were you would fancy ?

Sounds good but unfortunately we are off back to the UK for a visit. Leaving on 2nd December and not back till 24th january. Don't think we have ever managed a poms in oz meet yet, we always have something on. Not been on here for months. Hope u have a great time Ax

hey

glad more people are coming ! we are looking at labrador oposite the grand pub, there is a little beach and bbq's and play area for the kids to climb on. hopefully you all can still come and any one else more then welcome!bring chairs or blanket as there is none.if you would like to bring picnic or have a bbq , just what ever suits you?

i will try and put a banner up with PIO on it.so,keep your eyes peeled and will find shade and be around play area.

look forward to seeing all!

cheers

hey

glad more people are coming ! we are looking at labrador oposite the grand pub, there is a little beach and bbq's and play area for the kids to climb on. hopefully you all can still come and any one else more then welcome!bring chairs or blanket as there is none.if you would like to bring picnic or have a bbq , just what ever suits you?

i will try and put a banner up with PIO on it.so,keep your eyes peeled and will find shade and be around play area.

cheers:cute:

Hi all, weve been here three and a bit weeks, count us in as well, let us know where and when, we have nathan 10 kyle 7 and kelsey 3 1/2

hey

cheers

forgot to add the time to met up say 11ish if no one turns up we will be there!!!!!!!!!! LOL

We'll come if Richard's not building, decorating or gardening for a change! Not seen you or Leanne for ages Lee; our fault I know!!

Our kids are Dan, 5, Beth, 4 and Luke, 2.

Jo x

Guest james,jus,feebs
hey

cheers

We have been on the Gold Coast since April 2007 and love to meet other Poms so far away from the UK!!

Is it ok if we join you Sunday?

Cheers

James, Jus and Feebs

Guest leanne in queensland

hi im leanne count me in to ive got 5 kids 14.13.10.6.and 1, married to frank hopefully he can come to but might be working .we are pacific pines too.see you all sunday leanne xx

Guest giggles

Hi guys we would also love to join you , we have been here for nearly 3 weeks living at hope island and would love to meet you all ,not met many people due to being so busy sorting house and contents and cars etc, the only thing is we will be in toowomba the night before at a family wedding but will be leaving about 9ish so i no it is about 2 hour drive but we can make labrador for about 12.30 ish . my name is tricia 40, paul 33, jordan 8 and lily-mae 1. look forward to it see you then.

glad so many people are coming it's great!just to refresh the party plan is, The party starts at 11ish and it's at labrador oposite the grand hotel pub.(on marine pde) we will sit up the site,between the two play areas. i will have a sign 'P I O'! just bring your selfs ,chairs, food and drinks. there are BBQ's and the little beach is near.if raining yes, will be cancelled but otherwise all go!

Just to introduce our selfs ,we are lee and leanne in case someone gets lost and cann't find us my number is(leanne) 0450113721

:emoticon-signxmas::biggrinxmas: let the party begin!

Guest donovan
Hi there,

We`d really like to come too as just arrived on the Gold Coast 2 weeks ago and staying jn our temporary accommodation just down the road before moving to Pac Pines next week.

Alison, Alastair & the 3 kids !!

Just to steer away from the thread, (sorry Guys) just wanted to say welcome to Pacific Pines, great area to live

Sarah x

Guest paula+Pat

HI to everyone, we all really enjoyed it this afternoon. It's so great to meet up with people in the same situation. We'll have to do it again soon.

Paula x

Hi All

Thanks for a great day, although we had Wilf Withdrawal symptoms we still enjoyed the day.

Let's do it again soon. Nice to meet some new people.

Aprilx

Archived