Stoke/Staffs meet anyone??

Guest guest17301

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Australia

:wubclub:Hey gday guys and happy new year to fellow stokies etc..

Hubbie and I are hopefully goin to come on Sat if thats ok?

We received our Visa just before Christmas so will be good to compare notes etc about the move!

C ya all soon -Kirstie and Marc x:cute:

Hey gday guys and happy new year to fellow stokies etc..

Hubbie and I are hopefully goin to come on Sat if thats ok?

We received our Visa just before Christmas so will be good to compare notes etc about the move!

C ya all soon -Kirstie and Marc x

Hi Kirstie and Marc

Great stuff - look forward to seeing you Saturday - 4pm at the Bowling on Festival Park. That makes 19 of us in all so far.

Kim x:jiggy:

Righty - we're all booked in for Saturday 4pm - I've had to paid for us all - £5.80 for each adult and £4.80 for children - sort it out on the day.

Need to turn up 10 minutes before so that we can all start our game at 4pm.

Hope this is ok with everyone. Apparently its easy to add extra numbers if we need to when we turn up.

Thanks.

Kim x:biggrin:

Guest Australia

Hi there Kim, should be good!! sounds like there will be a nice amount will be fun and good to chat to everyone!

lookin forward to it, started back to work today ready for the weekend already!!

Thanks for paying will give ya the money Sat, c ya just before 4pm then!x:wubclub:

Hi Kim, just managed to join the library so i can get acesss to a computer, would love to still come to the bowling meet, i will try to pm you in the next day or two to discuss it

Thanks Tania x

Hi Tania

Thanks for the pm and lovely to speak to you. Look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Kim xx

Hi there Kim, should be good!! sounds like there will be a nice amount will be fun and good to chat to everyone!

lookin forward to it, started back to work today ready for the weekend already!!

Thanks for paying will give ya the money Sat, c ya just before 4pm then!x:wubclub:

No problem, really look forward to meeting everyone on Saturday, should be a really good day. I'm down to 2 now as my youngest as chicken pox this week!! So its just me and Emily coming.

Look forward to seeing you.

Kim xx

Guest Rachyj

Hi Fellow Stokies!

This is the first time I have seen this thread about the meet up and I also would have loved to come too,but my other half is working on Saturday,so I wouldnt have been able to make it after all :-)

Hope you all have a good time and enjoy sharing your plans etc,and hopefully Ill come to the next one if you have one!

Take Care everyone!

Rachy x

Hi Fellow Stokies!

This is the first time I have seen this thread about the meet up and I also would have loved to come too,but my other half is working on Saturday,so I wouldnt have been able to make it after all :-)

Hope you all have a good time and enjoy sharing your plans etc,and hopefully Ill come to the next one if you have one!

Take Care everyone!

Rachy x

Hi Rachy

Shame about Saturday - I don't mind giving you a lift if you really want to come - more the merrier!

Kim x

Guest Rachyj
Hi Rachy

Shame about Saturday - I don't mind giving you a lift if you really want to come - more the merrier!

Kim x

Rrrrr! Thanks for the offer Kim-thats really kind of you,but I think Id better leave it as my son is only 9 months old,and is at the stage where I constantly have to entertain him,so bowling will prove difficult without my OH!

Thanks again though,and hope you all have a lovely time :spinny:

Rrrrr! Thanks for the offer Kim-thats really kind of you,but I think Id better leave it as my son is only 9 months old,and is at the stage where I constantly have to entertain him,so bowling will prove difficult without my OH!

Thanks again though,and hope you all have a lovely time :spinny:

Yep would be tricky with little un strapped to your back :wink: Maybe next time.

Kim x

Archived