Stoke/Staffs meet anyone??

Guest guest17301

Guest guest17301

Hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone would be up for a Stoke/Staffs meet? Seems to be quite a few of us from the region. I know we have the Tamworth meet but that's quite a journey for some of us and we could always do both!

If anyone is interested please let me know and if anyone would like to be organiser that would be great too (i'm rubbish at that sort of thing!)

Cheers Fiona xx :cute:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

We would be interested too (well depending on when you held it it might just be me as the OH - a Stokie - is in Oz until mid December). We have gone to one near Manchester which has been brill, but would be nice to meet up with folks a little closer to home too.

Cheryl

Guest Australia

Hey Gday mates!

Yeah were interested in meeting up! recently got a CO and sending off police checks and just had xrays and blood tests this week, got the medical next week. Its all go at the mo!! so would be great to meet you guys who are going through the emotions and exchange ideas and thoughts!!

How about family friendly place which kids can go to?, hubbie mentioned the Florence Pub which has a play area etc... . or somewhere similar?:wub:

let me know when ya thinkin of meeting and where. Or maybe a Christmas Lunch somewhere and get into the festivities?

Kirstie and Marc x:wubclub:

Guest guest17301
Hey another idea bowling at Festival Park then a meal? .......?:jiggy:

Great idea, what does everyone else think? Need more peeps on board though...c'mon there's lots more of you in the Stoke /Staffs area! Maybe have it either December or early Jan??

Guest sarahjustwishing

Hi Fiona,

Yeah, sounds like a good idea! Count us four in. Courtney was talking to Georgia about it the other day, and I think its a great idea for the kids aswell as the adults, think early jan would be better-Decembers always manic! If you need any help let me know.

Guest claireandmark

Count us in! Jan would be better as were going to be busy at Christmas having our first baby! eeek the nerves have started!

Count us in! Jan would be better as were going to be busy at Christmas having our first baby! eeek the nerves have started!

Congratulations on expecting your first arrival, my eldest son was born on the 29th December so its always a busy and expensive time for us. Hope all goes well, let us know what you have

Tania X

Wish you all the best for the forthcoming arrival - let us know how you get on. My eldest was born 20th December and my youngest 1st November - so doubly expensive time of year for us too!! :shocked:

Kim x

Guest guest17301

Can we find out whereabouts everyone on this thread is now and where you are all heading for in Oz please? We are in Etruria and going to Perth xx

Guest claireandmark
Congratulations on expecting your first arrival, my eldest son was born on the 29th December so its always a busy and expensive time for us. Hope all goes well, let us know what you have

Tania X

Thanks will do, will be bringing him or her the stoke meet if it goes ahead

(fingers crossed!)

Wish you all the best for the forthcoming arrival - let us know how you get on. My eldest was born 20th December and my youngest 1st November - so doubly expensive time of year for us too!! :shocked:

Kim x

Cheers will do:smile:

How does Sat 10th January suit everyone?

Suits us fine!

Can we find out whereabouts everyone on this thread is now and where you are all heading for in Oz please? We are in Etruria and going to Perth xx

Sunny Longton, Thinking of going to Goldcoast/Brisbane maybe Tas or even Perth, basically wherever the work is. Got our visas and will be going March 09

Guest Australia

Hey Jan sounds good for the bowling!!

We live in Fenton heading to Newcastle NSW.................................:wub:

Just had our meds yesterday

Shouldnt be long now..............

Kirstie and Marc x:smile:

Archived