194 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you in the Process

• Still in the contemplating/gathering info stage
    • Applied for Visa and Waiting
    • Got Visa
    • Arrived in Aus and will probably stay
    • Going Back/Wishing you could go back to UK
    • Bit of a ping pong pom

:wink:Fingers crossed!!! we accepted a sponsorship last October,finally got our 457 August 2008 and today have a buyer for our house,2ok less than we bought it 3 years ago(Feel Sick!!)but will be on our way to Perth hopefully early 2009.lol.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the terry's

We got our 176 visa on the 25th July, 2008, need to sell the house before we move. Going on a reccie early next year for a month and can't wait.

Helenx

Got our visa in June - house on market in Aug, £20,000 off price (!), about to rent last week, then had our first viewing & sold yesterday!!!!!

Moving to Perth early Jan..

We're happy, relieved, excited, scared & OMG have to empty the loft!!!

Good luck all the other house sellers!

Karen

xxx

Got our visa in June - house on market in Aug, £20,000 off price (!), about to rent last week, then had our first viewing & sold yesterday!!!!!

Moving to Perth early Jan..

We're happy, relieved, excited, scared & OMG have to empty the loft!!!

Good luck all the other house sellers!

Karen

xxx

Congratulations on the house sale, good luck with your move to Perth

Tania X

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hi All, Got our visa in October, had sold house in July, now their buyer has dropped out. So we are back to square 1!!!!! Wanted to be in Oz for March 2009. The way its going we will be lucky to be there this time next year!!! Im burning my Green candles and have sent my red envelope down the river Trent but still no thing.............some one help us please and get us that lucky CASH buyer(if only)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie x

Applied in April07

OH had small stroke in june07(a week after his 45th birthday!):no:

Meds and police requested in August

Extention granted but then insisted that Meds +police checks done in Dec07 despite OH treatment not complete!(NHS too slow)

OH got all clear in end June 08.All info sent to Oz July 08

VISA granted Sept.

House not sold going to rent!

Oct Stepmother died- a week after we told them we had booked flights.Dad insisting we go as planned!!

Fly out Dec 9th DAD now coming with us for a month or so!! Here's hoping he loves it and decided to join us!:v_SPIN:

I've been a member of this site for so long it seems unreal and haven't posted much as for alot of the time its been hard to be positive but have found the site to be very encouraging - the good, the bad and even the ugly has been usefull.

THANK YOU ALL

Now I've just got to get through the good byes LOL!!!!

Our timeline is in our signature. Am soooooo impatient and cant wait for anything - hence the nickname my mum gave me "ready penny"!!!!

NEED to be in Adelaide by March, any miracle workers out there????

Mandy

You could always hook up with 'Joe67' (post titled 'marriage of convenience')?? He's sounding pretty desperate too!

My ald Nan used to say 'where there's a will there's a way'.... perhaps there's a 'Will(iam)' out there!

All the best

zoe xx

Archived