Thinking of Gosforsd

Guest sharron

Guest sharron

Hi there, we are thinking of moving to Gosford, visited once about 12 years ago when travelling, now emigrating with the wife & three kids, are there areas to avoid, are the schools good, would be nice to hear from someone who lives there, regards, Martyn & Sharron

Hi Sharron,

I live in Terrigal which is only 8 mins by car from Gosford (i work in Gosford) Sure there are areas to avoid like anywhere, but i will ask hubby as he knows the central coast alot better than me (& i will let you know) i will also ask around work about the schools too

Are you moving this way soon or just begining your journey of migration ?

stuju

Guest hindsite

Hi

I moved to the Gosford area with my wife and 18mth old son 6 weeks ago. We ended up in Point Clare. We are happy here so far. It is quiet and not too far from places.

However I dont drive and will have too learn soon as you really need to drive to most places, its all quite americanised (Sydney in general) in that respect.

There are nice beach areas like Terrigal and Avoca or around Brisbane waters areas like Point Clare.

Gosford doesnt have much in the way of shopping but Erina has a big shopping centre and is supposed to be a decent area as well.

Gosford has the plus of a train station as well.

Guest sharron

Thanks for that, we just have to sell the house now, getting meds ect in december. Any info about the place would be excellent, thanks again.

• 1 month later...

We live in Gosford.. Moved here a year ago. My hubby is a panel beater in Hornsby and catches the train.. We love if here..

I drive through point claire all the time to get to my fave beach!! Do you like living here so far?? We have 2 kids & if you ever wanna meet up just send me a message!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived