Visitors can have their uses !!! LOL

Stuju

Just had hubbys cousin & family out with us for 2 weeks, they were in oz for a total of 7 weeks & had a ball visiting different states in oz & spent a fortune !!!! - they have taken some gifts back to Spain for us (as it takes forever for the parcels to get to spain from oz for some reason)

My mother in law arrives this thursday coming for just over 3 weeks, will be great to see her, (she's a gd'n & dosent give me any grief) but the best bit is she is bringing a sackful of chrissy presents for us, several issues of CLOSER magazine & a few other mags & lots of bars of GALAXY oooh & some tubes of germolene too

yeah i know im sad - :jiggy:but she will also be taking presents back to peeps in the uk for us too - guess shes playing world wide santa this year !!!! LOL

Ju x

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Ju

It sounds like your very busy with rellies. We have Robs family coming in a couple of weeks and then my mother coming for 2 months in December. It should be fun lol:)

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Ju!

You sound like a very busy woman!

Good luck with all the family visiting and let's hope you get lots of Christmas pressies!

Dan xx

Thanks both of you, yep busy busy busy had my parents over earlier this year for 9 weeks & been invited to Perth as friends landing there this week but cant go cause mum inlaw coming here,

Great to have visitors but also great when we get time alone again

Ju x

I have dad arriving in a couple of weeks, he's bringing me moisturiser that I can't get here, plus monster munch and quavers for the kids, in Jan he'll fly to QLD to spend some time with my brother - so I'll send 'belated' chrissy pressies over with him.

When OH's parents visited we sent over birthday gifts for them to give to nieces/nephews. We have his brother visiting over easter (they're considering migrating) and his mum and dad will come again for xmas next year - so the calender is already getting full!

Ali x

Archived