What a day on the water

Guest Working to fish

Guest Working to fish

What a great day it was here in Caloundra today. 26 degrees, sun beaming all day, and we decided to buy a massive rubber rings from BCF (boating camping and fishing shop).

Off we went, armed with this rubber ring, down to Golden Beach, and spent around 3 hours towing my daughter from my boat, around the bay.

It was funny as there were around 4 other families doing the same thing, and i'm sure we were all having a competition to see who could sling-shot their kids the furthest.

Kids had a great day out, big and small.

I can honestly say Caloundra is a really great place for weekend activities.

eddie

Guest Working to fish
Sounds like you had a fab day, hope you remembered to Slip Slop Slap (sure you woudnt wanna look like a lobster in the morning) lol

:-)

Mm will not let other haft see this post ,as some one is now very red and sore ,not me by the way:biglaugh:

lol

eddie

Guest Tracey from Braintree

Cheers Eddie!!!!! That's a great post, insight etc. It must be such a different life from the UK? Good on you!

Guest KP Nuts
Glad you had a great time ,i will phone Chelsea later with Childlines number,lol.

Cal x

LOL, just thinking the same thing Cal.... but there again, I bet she loved it.....

Nice one Ed

KP Nuts

Guest Guest9973

Looks like you had a great day,this is what life here is about!

I'm awaiting delivery of my boat - everyone is trying to scare me with shark stories.

Then we have had 3 sightings of Great Whites in the bay this last 7 days.

The sharks were nudging boats and "mouthing" the outboard motors!!:arghh::arghh:

Can't wait to take TADC out on the water!!!

Archived