Went bush walking today

PommyPaul

I went and walked the mount ngungun trail to its summit today, definately burnt a few calories lol

I'd highly recomend this trail to anyone in the area!! the second half of it is hard going though, you need to use your hands to literally rock climb.

eTN_h_qrVDc

Guest Andy Chapman

Good for you Paul, nice to know your finding your feet,.

Tell me how did a butterfly get in one of the pics

it doesn't look right some how.

Pity we never got to see what your like maybe next time

you can ask some-one to take a picture with you in it.

Keep in touch

Guest Andy Chapman

No mate never get bored of seeing different pictures of Oz and don't run yourself down

we know your the handsome pommy Prince lol.

thats the last lot of pics for awhile now as i'm sure everyones getting bored of the novelty now lol :)

What are you trying to get at? Posting beautiful pics of Australia, adding extra motivation to get there! I just think that you are unthoughtful and cruel. Have a Heart!

:biglaugh:

Actually mate you have set a president now! we expect pics from you now so if we don't get them you are in big trouble mate!

Thanks for the Seriously fab Pics, Please keep them coming

Guest Angie*mark

I cant wait to get out there now and go for some bush walking meself sounds/looks fab.. ...........everyones right now though and we'll be expecting pics/vids of ur adventures...........we'll never get bored of it i think it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Paul

You have become the Poms in Oz Cameraman. That is an essential role so you are not allowed to ditch it.

I don't do scrambling up cliffs (or ladders) so I'd have settled for not making it right to the top of the mountain but it is well worth the climb! How high is it? The houses all look tiny in the later shots.

The butterfly is beautiful. Very good of it to show us a pic of itself.

I look out for your mini-films every day. Its is the only chance I'll ever get of discovering what QLD looks like and that is equally true for hundreds of other members on here so please, please keep them coming.

Cheers

Gill

I cant wait to get out there now and go for some bush walking meself sounds/looks fab.. ...........everyones right now though and we'll be expecting pics/vids of ur adventures...........we'll never get bored of it i think it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Angie Just to let you know that Perth looks nothing like this! PommyPaul's Pics are only relevant to the Privileged few that have chosen to go to Queensland!...... But don't despair You can still change your mind!!!:biglaugh:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Andy

Pix of PommyPaul. (He's the tall one with the fair hair and dark shirt, steering the boat in the vid below.)

On the actual weblink there are several different vids, some of them screamingly funny but I don't know how to make the machine spit them all out. They might all be hidden behind the first vid and they might all come up - dunno.

Otherwise, I can meet you in Chat sometime and post the link for you in there because that is how I got it from Paul and you get the whole lot if you do that.

Cheers

Gill

Harr! That's better. The first time I tried it just showed the actual vid with PommyPaul in it and not the rest as well.

Anyway, never mind how the technology works. I got there with it in the end.

Whereabouts in Mt Ngungun? Looks like the Glasshouse mountains in the background. We climbed up Beerburrum when we were over. Actually the path was paved all the way, but it was incredibly steep and certainly sorted those of us who were fit from those whose gym membership had lapsed. Amazing countryside though and well worth stopping to talk to the ranger who was stationed at the top fire spotting.

Yep mount ngungun is amoung the glasshouse mountains, its only a little one at 253m i'm thinking about doing the beerburrum one later this week, must admit i'm not as fit as i should be at the moment though lol :)

Ahhh Gill you've exposed me lol :).... yep thats me from when i used to live in the uk working on the norfolkbroads.

I think you've talked me round to it now, i'll get some more pics up later this week when i go somewhere nice!!

Hi Paul, it is a bit of a trek isn't it. We did it a couple of weeks ago and got a fair old sweat on. Although my 6 year old daughter and 10 year old lad managed it.

You want to try Mt Beerburrum. Its actually got a concrete path all the way to the top, i'd like to know how they did that, its a bit higher than Mt Ngungun and it gets quite steep. Bloody good exercise.

Paul

Hi Paul, it is a bit of a trek isn't it. We did it a couple of weeks ago and got a fair old sweat on. Although my 6 year old daughter and 10 year old lad managed it.

You want to try Mt Beerburrum. Its actually got a concrete path all the way to the top, i'd like to know how they did that, its a bit higher than Mt Ngungun and it gets quite steep. Bloody good exercise.

Paul

ahhh your not wrong, really showed up how unfit i've become recently, i was a big sweaty mess even halfway up the steep bit!!!

Definately going to try beerburrum soon, think thats supposed to be about twice as high as ngungun?

Guest Andy Chapman
Hi Andy

Pix of PommyPaul. (He's the tall one with the fair hair and dark shirt, steering the boat in the vid below.)

On the actual weblink there are several different vids, some of them screamingly funny but I don't know how to make the machine spit them all out. They might all be hidden behind the first vid and they might all come up - dunno.

Otherwise, I can meet you in Chat sometime and post the link for you in there because that is how I got it from Paul and you get the whole lot if you do that.

Cheers

Gill

Harr! That's better. The first time I tried it just showed the actual vid with PommyPaul in it and not the rest as well.

Anyway, never mind how the technology works. I got there with it in the end.

Thanks Gill, now i can put a face to my mate Paul,

don't he look like a fair haired Ozzy bloke.

Archived