Exchange rate at 1 year high

Guest pabloke99

Guest pabloke99

Just bought at just over 2.4 so it'll probably rise to over 3.0 now that I've committed. But the bullet has now been well and truly bitten.

just bought at just over 2.4 so it'll probably rise to over 3.0 now that i've committed. But the bullet is has now been well and truly bitten.

geez ...that a good rate !!! Just wish my bl**dy house would sell so i could change some lol

mrs keily

Just bought at just over 2.4 so it'll probably rise to over 3.0 now that I've committed. But the bullet is has now been well and truly bitten.

We just bought half our $$$ too - and I'm just about to book our one-way flights. Aaaahhh!

HI THERE,WELL WE CHANGED OURS TWO WEEKS AGO AND GOT 2.18, We were worried about keeping our money safe, got a good deal at the time , nobody forsaw what would happen, oh well im getting a better interest rate than i would back here and at least now its working for us, only 7 weeks to go now , You have to do what you think is right at the time hmmmmmmm

Well I made a deal 2 weeks ago to change at 2.3 thinking this was ambitious but what the h**l we were not desperate, got a call yesterday to say the deal was done when it peaked at 2.3 overnight (uk time) and then today hear it actually hit 2.4 dohhhhhh

Still 2.3 is a lot better than the 2.12 a friend got a month ago and higher than it has been for a while

and you just have to make that decision and go for it !

it could just have easily gone down to 2.0 as it has done over the last few months and then I would have kicked myself for being greedy!

so I am happy with what we got..........................

Karen

Archived